Well, we were due some bad news. - Statement on property transfer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope I'm right in thinking this won't play out well for him. The deal was agreed in principle and I thought affirmed by the court dealings. The only thing that's changed is that the club now has more money to pay with. I would hope any arbitration would look poorly on such an obvious cash grab.

To all that "told us so". Thanks. Feel free to take a bow.

Basically, he'd have no problem forcing the club out of Bramall Lane purely to pursue self interest and personal wealth. Because he hasn't quite got enough millions to survive his remaining, what...... 5 years or so?

Fucking crook.

True colours indeed. The man has zero pride and no shame.

Dear me, Kevin McCabe, are you for real?

If his buildings restrict access to the Kop, SUFC will object and with reasonable grounds. Anything that complicates 10000 people leaving a site will be objection worthy.

We now see what McCabe truly is. I think his time as a SUFC fan is well and truly over.

No doubt Kev and his team will come up with some fancy new ground designs of a smaller Modern facility ridden Kop and an expanded South Stand which would have been oven ready to go and be built by Scarborough Holdings if only that nasty prince hadn’t beaten him in the court case.

I’m sure he’ll say how it is breaking his heart to do this but he has to guard his Business for the sake of his Grand Children.. think of the children someone won’t you?

And the crazy thing is some people will fall for all that.

I was told he was behind putting the banner up!

Spiteful fucker, he’s not the Blade he’s made out
I wouldn't be surprised that it was him. It has his fingerprints all over it. Smarmy old cunt can't hack the fact he couldn't bully someone else (Prince) so has to revert to underhand tactics.

Those flats won't be built. They will be burned to the ground before they open.

An avalanche of toys coming out of prams here.

It is a negotiating ploy to bid the price up. KM is out of pocket and resents that, so is looking to screw every last penny out of the Prince.

We haven't even started the arbitration process yet, so no need to panic.

BTW, what council in the UK is going to give planning permission to any development that could cause serious problems for their only Premier League team? We have put the city on the map again, so anything that affected ingress or egress from the kop would be a non starter.

McCabe holding the club back again!!

Latest Club Statement:

How many more threads?

BTW, what council in the UK is going to give planning permission to any development that could cause serious problems for their only Premier League team? We have put the city on the map again, so anything that affected ingress or egress from the kop would be a non starter.

Thank god for that our future is in the hands of Sheffield City Council... Don’t know what I was worrying about...

Anyone fancy mitigating this cunts motives based on the countless, wearying arguments we've had in the past when you've tried to convince me that McCabe is the best thing that ever happend to the club and without him, we'd be fucked?
I doubt there’s any that want to defend his current actions. Very cuntish.

Don’t fool yourself that that vindicates all the historical bullshit and bile that you’ve shot from your armchair.

It is a negotiating ploy to bid the price up. KM is out of pocket and resents that, so is looking to screw every last penny out of the Prince.

Planning permission has already been granted,

To be honest I have to admit that many of the toy throwers have been proved right based on the two statements.

Whilst the vast majority of the fan base is behind Wilder ( other than the “he hates Billy” mob) we’ve seen the Prince, up to now, backing him and getting far more plaudits than McCabe has ever had.

If he wants to waste more of his kids inheritance on legal fees let him, bigger blade that he is.

l curse his flats.

Dear Mr McCabe,

Fuck off to S6 or Leeds United.

As far as I am concerned, you are no longer welcome at my club. You were only it’s Steward. It was yours while you was there but now you are not. Someone else is it’s Steward.

Now, so that you can regain even a modicum of respect, do what you agreed to do. Sell the assets to The Prince and therefore the club, at the price you agreed.

A TRUE Blade!

Been expecting something like this tbh
McCabe let the Prince in for a £1,who now holds the keys to the kingdom
if there are legal agreements in place I expect the McCabe empire to take another hit
very shabby Kevin

Sheffield City Council would. More student flats and a chance to fuck United over into the bargain? They won't be able to sign off on it fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom