Walker Tantrum Pay Up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s Fallowfield under a different name. Best thing to do is pop him on ignore. Not sure what pleasure he derived from being a piss-poor windup merchant, but it says a lot about what else he has going on in his life.

I don't really ignore anyone to be honest. Everyones entitled to post what they want, and I don't mind a cheeky WUM. This isn't fallowfield though, Unbelievably, through the tripe scented haze on a FF post, he did contribute something at some level. This one doesn't.

I wouldn't call that conclusive.

You doubted an earlier poster.

You've had reasonable evidence put on a plate for you.

You could choose to be the bigger man and accept it, or maybe QAnon was right, Trump actually won the last election, Hillary Clinton is a child molester and the Queen was a lizard (not seen any evidence to the contrary).

I think most on here have already made their mind up about you, so may well follow me in putting you on ignore.

What about when at FT, Larouci was sat on the pitch, alone, distraught at not putting it out of play and costing us a point. None of our players consoled him. Walker went and picked him up.

Walker then walked over to the South Stand and handed his shirt to a SUFC fan in the stand.

What a privileged twat 🙄
No. He’s now a wrong ‘un. :(

Be hard to find a less arrogant world class player.

is this a serious thread ? dont have a problem with him or what he did he had a job to do and fucked it up and was pissed off i'd welcome him back anyday a proper player who even gave his city shirt to a young blade on south stand

He gave his shirt to a young fan in the South Stand at the end of the game and applauded us. Made the kids day. Why has no-one mentioned that.

Yes he kicked the board but it was frustration rather than being a Mardy arse. I'd put him down as an assist for our goal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's still a Blade and a top man and I'd love to see him back here.

I just don’t get this Kyle Walker love in, it was the same at Wembley, he plays for city, for those who haven’t noticed, they are the opposition.

If he wants to show some class and integrity he can sign for us, on our wages and spend a couple of seasons playing for his boyhood club, that’s were respect comes from.

But he chooses to chase the glory and money so in my eyes, that puts him in the same category as the glory hunting fans that they seem to attract.

If I was that kid I would have done a great big shit in that city shirt and lobbed it back at him.

If I was that kid I would have done a great big shit in that city shirt and lobbed it back at him.

You must get invited to some very high class dinner parties.

So Kyle shouldn't take advantage of the stupid money he's on, to set himself and his family up for life?
Presumably in your book, he'd only be a 'proper Blade' if he came back and played for free or better still, paid us for the privilege?

So Kyle shouldn't take advantage of the stupid money he's on, to set himself and his family up for life?
Presumably in your book, he'd only be a 'proper Blade' if he came back and played for free or better still, paid us for the privilege?
All l took from it was the ironic use of the word “class”.

All l took from it was the ironic use of the word “class”.

I sometimes wonder if I'm even on the same planet as some of our 'fans'. The 'Walker can't be a Blade because he left' line is a classic.
Presumably nobody is allowed to better themselves, win silverware or make their families financially secure.

This thread is weird. I’m all for whining at the ref for bias etc but we are coming across as very petulant. Criminal damage? Really?? What next, let’s serve Vardy with a summons for that kick he did on the corner flag, while we are at it, this kind of thing has to stop.
I notice how up in arms we were at the suggestion that Heckingbottom be penalised for damage he allegedly did to dug out at Chesterfield, or the pathetic cries of assault from Forest fans for the ball-to-stomach in the play off.

As has been quoted ‘this is a serious thread’ and you make an absolutely fair comment, I’ll give you a serious answer.

I have no problem what so ever with Kyle as a person, its exactly the correct thing to do, to make as much money from your talent as possible to set yourself and your family up for life, but he’s done that, so now its time to fulfil some of his dreams, like playing for his boyhood club on a pittance of a wage (about twice my annual wage every week)

I bet when he was a kid and playing jumpers for goalposts he was dreaming of playing at BDTBL not main road

I’ve never claimed he wasn’t a proper Blade, but what I can’t stand is the applauding the kop and chest beating, he should be applauding the city fans and giving his shirt to them, they pay his wages not us.

How would any of us react if Davis got a start against Everton, fucked up, handed them a goal, and acted like that to their fans in a Blades shirt.

I sometimes wonder if I'm even on the same planet as some of our 'fans'. The 'Walker can't be a Blade because he left' line is a classic.
Presumably nobody is allowed to better themselves, win silverware or make their families financially secure.
Presumably the original poster has had the same job from when they left school, lives in the same house and drives their first car?

God forbid if they ever moved district, or city, or even worse changed job???

Did Walker ask to leave BDTBL or did the Club sell him? Just wondering.

We ought to abandon the Nah nah nah He's a Blade song too - no point singing it to anyone who isn't on the current playing staff.

When the premier league prioritised punishment for a players indiscretion,they judged that throwing the ball away was far more serious than willful damage….about right,

So he kick an advertising display that is designed to receive similar impact from shots going off target or players falling into it, was any actual damage done?

So he kick an advertising display that is designed to receive similar impact from shots going off target or players falling into it, was any actual damage done?
Just had a look back. When he kicked it a second time, the display in line with his boot blanks for the full length, but then the camera moved so I couldn't see if it was permanent damage.

Watch the video in this thread, the second kick at the board makes it go all pixelated…..He should certainly pay for it, or MC should as I’m not sure SU have enough spare cash to fix it ;)

I doubt those boards are ours. Some firm will put them in, pay us, and sell advertising.

Don't know if its just me but these days adverts just wind me the fuck up, I kinda enjoyed him giving it some welly! Gooo on ya dirty fucking advert, do one ya tit!

I wanna put my foot the through the tele most days anyway so I found it relatable, maybe not acceptable but definitely enjoyable! 🤷‍♂️

The least he could have done was apologise to the advertising hoarding, but no, he left it there, damaged, both physically and likely emotionally.

He should have kissed it better.

I called the police after witnessing blatant vandalism on television. i’ll update when they’ve come back to me.

What the fuck is “wasting police time”. I remember when the local copper commanded respect!

I didn’t used to be like this. The vicar on the bicycle, cricket on the village green, the local butcher.

Now we’re glorifying hoodlums.

As has been quoted ‘this is a serious thread’ and you make an absolutely fair comment, I’ll give you a serious answer.

I have no problem what so ever with Kyle as a person, its exactly the correct thing to do, to make as much money from your talent as possible to set yourself and your family up for life, but he’s done that

How would any of us react if Davis got a start against Everton, fucked up, handed them a goal, and acted like that to their fans in a Blades shirt.

It's a bit rich of you to decide he's earned 'enough'. He's still at peak earning potential and I have no problem with him milking that for another year. To expect him to accept a 80-90% wage cut at this time, is unfair and unrealistic.

Your Tom Davies analogy is a poor one. Kyle has won PL titles and the Champions League, so City fans can't really question his credentials. He's already earned a place in their roll of honour.

Davies hasn't kicked a ball for us yet, so hardly similar.

Straight red for bringing the game into disrepute. Where were VAR when we needed them? Tell City all will be forgotten if they give us Kyle on a free transfer and pay his wages for the next three years just in case we sell Baldock. 😂

But seriously, one less advertising board in this world is surely a good thing.

It's a bit rich of you to decide he's earned 'enough'. He's still at peak earning potential and I have no problem with him milking that for another year. To expect him to accept a 80-90% wage cut at this time, is unfair and unrealistic.

Your Tom Davies analogy is a poor one. Kyle has won PL titles and the Champions League, so City fans can't really question his credentials. He's already earned a place in their roll of honour.

Davies hasn't kicked a ball for us yet, so hardly similar.
All fair comment, agree to disagree, UTB.

Don't know if its just me but these days adverts just wind me the fuck up, I kinda enjoyed him giving it some welly! Gooo on ya dirty fucking advert, do one ya tit!

I wanna put my foot the through the tele most days anyway so I found it relatable, maybe not acceptable but definitely enjoyable! 🤷‍♂️

The best advertising board was that time that Gary Neville scored an own goal past Paul Robinson and it looked like Borat was laughing at them.

hqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

1693397293850.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom