Walker Tantrum Pay Up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"Agent Walker, excellent di"sguise on their goal. Wtf after that. You were supposed to trip the little Frenchman and act all pissy.....say what, he fell over and instinct took over. Hmmm. Can't trust the French

I obviously missed this being up the other end. Anyone care to elaborate?

"Agent Walker, excellent di"sguise on their goal. Wtf after that. You were supposed to trip the little Frenchman and act all pissy.....say what, he fell over and instinct took over. Hmmm. Can't trust the French
‘The little Frenchman’ isn’t French

Sorry fam he missed out on his 50k clean sheet bonus, can't afford to replace the hoarding now 🤪

He gave one of the advertising hoardings on the Kop the mother of all donkey kicks after we scored and he was pulling himself up off the floor.
Let me elaborate. It was the th screen face of an electronic advertising board. Donkey kicked it and it was a ”fail” no damage, so quick check and did it a second time harder. “Success” screen blanked our so good bit of damage done.

Wish I did TwatterX at times like this, I’d tell him, should be ashamed with young uns watching on, you’re a role model @ SUFC and those kids applauded you when you came on the pitch. If someone had have thrown a vape at you police would be called in. Mardy privileged out of touch tw@t.

Let me elaborate. It was the th screen face of an electronic advertising board. Donkey kicked it and it was a ”fail” no damage, so quick check and did it a second time harder. “Success” screen blanked our so good bit of damage done.

Wish I did TwatterX at times like this, I’d tell him, should be ashamed with young uns watching on, you’re a role model @ SUFC and those kids applauded you when you came on the pitch. If someone had have thrown a vape at you police would be called in. Mardy privileged out of touch tw@t.
I wouldn’t want him back in a Blades shirt after that. The disrespect he showed, showed the true man. A mardy arse privileged tw@t

He gave his shirt to a young fan in the South Stand at the end of the game and applauded us. Made the kids day. Why has no-one mentioned that.

Yes he kicked the board but it was frustration rather than being a Mardy arse. I'd put him down as an assist for our goal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's still a Blade and a top man and I'd love to see him back here.

He gave his shirt to a young fan in the South Stand at the end of the game and applauded us. Made the kids day. Why has no-one mentioned that.

Yes he kicked the board but it was frustration rather than being a Mardy arse. I'd put him down as an assist for our goal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's still a Blade and a top man and I'd love to see him back here.
I think the world of Walker and recently described him on here as the world’s best right back.

But what he did is criminal damage, full stop. “Frustration” doesn’t excuse it one iota. If one of us did that, anywhere, what would the result be? Would we get off with it because we were “frustrated”? Why should it be any different because he’s a footballer?

So he needs to pay for the damage and he needs to come out & apologise publicly so young kids who were watching don’t think it’s in any way acceptable.

I think the world of Walker and recently described him on here as the world’s best right back.

But what he did is criminal damage, full stop. “Frustration” doesn’t excuse it one iota. If one of us did that, anywhere, what would the result be? Would we get off with it because we were “frustrated”? Why should it be any different because he’s a footballer?

So he needs to pay for the damage and he needs to come out & apologise publicly so young kids who were watching don’t think it’s in any way acceptable.
Absolutely spot on apologise and pay up he ain’t above the law. You’re right it is criminal damage. So he applauded all four sides and gave his shirt that doesn’t undo what he did.
I’ve always backed and liked Kyle but that was out of order and no one should defend or downplay criminal damage. Like you say if a fan did that in the moment he would face a banning order. Players should set an example he didn’t

Too right!

Police: “Big Nasty Mick, we just saw you kicking a shop window in.”
BNM: “Yeah sorry, officer. I was frustrated.”
Police: “Oh, that’s ok then. Sorry to have bothered you. Enjoy the rest of your day.”

Too right!

Police: “Big Nasty Mick, we just saw you kicking a shop window in.”
BNM: “Yeah sorry, officer. I was frustrated.”
Police: “Oh, that’s ok then. Sorry to have bothered you. Enjoy the rest of your day.”
Yep.

But in a footballer’s mind:

“It’s ok officer. I’m a professional footballer so I can do what the fuck I want because I can easily afford to pay for whatever it is. Normal rules don’t apply to me, so you can stay out of it.”

We should send him the bill if he doesn't offer to get it fixed. No one was defending Vardy when he smashed the corner flag.

Villa team bus had a brick thrown at it in Burnley causing criminal damage, police and club issued a statement saying they will work to bring the perp to justice. No doubt a life banning order.

Nowt to do with Walker being a ledg and a blade, he is and always will be, he caused criminal damage with millions watching on. Should he be given a banning order? At least an apology and cost of repair and maybe a bit to charity.

Judge for yourself….

View attachment IMG_0560.mov

Last edited:
I assume everyone in this thread didn’t see it at the game so is there some footage of the incident for context?

I wouldn’t want him back in a Blades shirt after that. The disrespect he showed, showed the true man. A mardy arse privileged tw@t
What about when at FT, Larouci was sat on the pitch, alone, distraught at not putting it out of play and costing us a point. None of our players consoled him. Walker went and picked him up.

Walker then walked over to the South Stand and handed his shirt to a SUFC fan in the stand.

What a privileged twat 🙄

Back
Top Bottom