CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've seen the YouTube videos and I wonder how many yellow and red cards this lad will pick up because hed very tough, he might be suspended for quite a few games but my bet builder for players to get a card will get a banker
Battle of Bramall Lane, the sequel vibes.

Here's the chant to Zach Bryan's Revival

"We're having a midfield revival
A Brazilian called Vini, and getting Hamer in for Final
For the sake of our survival
Baptize me in a gallon magnet and put John Denver on the vinyl"

Defensive midfielder??? We need an attacking midfield for god-sake! or a forward for Saturday CAN’T GET MY BREATH!
We do need some attacking midfield reinforcements (in addition to Slimane who I think will play there on Saturday) but we did need options at CDM as well just to give our back 3 that little bit more protection when required.

Given that defence is now sorted I reckon the next player/s we sign will be the attacking players.

I'm getting the picture now

PA' s speech to Hecky goes something like

I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down. I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down. I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.
Blading Saddles?

Hey Rocket Man. Thanks for all your updates. Not sure if you will know for sure but are we now looking to bring in:

x2 permanents
x2 loans

And these will be midfielders and attackers?

I think El Accountant has confused a few people saying Souza only came because of Ndiaye money. I think he is meaning we couldn’t have bought Souza as a permanent signing without the Ndiaye money.

Really looking forward to seeing how this kid fits in.

I, as well as others, have been calling for a more defensively dynamic type to shield the defence for some time now.

Fleck has been decent at this in the past but isn’t available.

I think the Stuttgart match in particular emphasised the need for a player like this to break down counter attacks from our set pieces and corners as it’s been just a wee bit too easy to yield in such circumstances.

Fingers crossed.

UTB

It's Hedley!

Has the club stated whether he's got his visa or international clearance or whatever he needs to be available on Saturday ?

Has the club stated whether he's got his visa or international clearance or whatever he needs to be available on Saturday ?
"Based on his number of minutes played last season, and La Liga’s standing as a league, Souza would importantly qualify automatically for a permit to play in England under the Governing Body Endorsement (GBE) visa points system introduced after Brexit. If they follow up their interest in Souza and secure a breakthrough, United will be keen to avoid any more visa delays after Benie Traore’s debut in United colours was delayed this summer."

Viiiiini Souza,
Viiiiiiiiini Souza,
He’s gonna smash ya,
With Chrissy Basham,
He hates wednesday bastaaaards 🎶

From what I've read earlier, automatically qualifies for his visa due to the amount of games he played in La Liga last season, not sure about the international clearance tho as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

I think he's been signed ages you know.

All the promo photos etc. he has the shirt on with sponsor:

But then this video, is without. Have we really had him wrapped up over a week?

I think he's been signed ages you know.

All the promo photos etc. he has the shirt on with sponsor:

But then this video, is without. Have we really had him wrapped up over a week?

"The General" pic looks like we have some maintenance problem either that or 40 a day Barbara has just sparked up again outside.

Back
Top Bottom