Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don’t know what is value is, but if it’s true he’s in the last year of his contract then surely that affects his value?
It would do but if I was Rotherham I'd make him see out his contract rather than take a measly 1m

£1m plus Davies going the other way (or Amissah on loan) may be viable. We won't need four keepers.

i think johannsen is our main goalkeeping target the rumoured interest in smeichael and ward are both red herrings imo we will more than likely be in the championship next season which brings wes more in to his own so think it would be johannsen and him vying for the keepers shirt

i think johannsen is our main goalkeeping target the rumoured interest in smeichael and ward are both red herrings imo we will more than likely be in the championship next season which brings wes more in to his own so think it would be johannsen and him vying for the keepers shirt
You'd think if we were getting a loan like Ward or Schmeichel then it would have progressed by now.

Can't see any cash + player deal because

a) Rotherham probably don't want our cast offs
b) They probably can't afford to pay them what we do

Imagine if Marseille offered us £5 million for N'Diaye plus a couple of their reserves who were on more than the rest of the squad, no thanks

Can't see any cash + player deal because

a) Rotherham probably don't want our cast offs
b) They probably can't afford to pay them what we do

Imagine if Marseille offered us £5 million for N'Diaye plus a couple of their reserves who were on more than the rest of the squad, no thanks

The compromise being cash + heavily subsidised loan should Toytown be daft enough to want any of Utd's fringe players (and they agree to go).

Swear I saw a reply on here yesterday afternoon from someone claiming Viktor lives next door to their daughter and "can categorically confirm he's not coming here"... did he delete it?

Which despite "typical us" comments with what appeared like a low ball bid, would be a very clever bit of business if it comes off.

Nowt clever about it at all, pretty basic really to offer more to secure his services now.

Only problem could be if Rovrum feel they have a realistic chance of staying up and Johansson is key to that, it would be a sign that they have resigned themselves to L1 football by letting him go now....

Nowt clever about it at all, pretty basic really to offer more to secure his services now.

Only problem could be if Rovrum feel they have a realistic chance of staying up and Johansson is key to that, it would be a sign that they have resigned themselves to L1 football by letting him go now....

Resigned themselves to L1 football, but £1m pays for one hell of a party.

I'd define basic logic of transfer strategy clever for us 😂

I never said he was signing or it was accepted just to clarify, just passing on info I was told

maybe weve agreed a fee for johannsen say 5m and paying em 1m now giving em other 4m in the summer and loaning him back to em for the rest of this season

Deal made, Rotherham happy but Johansson setting his sights higher.

Wants to push for Sweden number 1 position and is waiting for a club who's playing European football to come calling.. he's happy to wait it out.

Won't be coming to Sheffield United 😔

Deal made, Rotherham happy but Johansson setting his sights higher.

Wants to push for Sweden number 1 position and is waiting for a club who's playing European football to come calling.. he's happy to wait it out.

Won't be coming to Sheffield United 😔
Why would we make the deal if he didn't want to come? Since nobody cares about 'tapping up' anymore, surely we asked the player early doors?

Also, WYHDP?

Back
Top Bottom