Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him play, but statistically looks decent. Second highest goals prevented in champ this season, and highest saves per 90 in the league.

To counter it a little he does have the highest goals against per 90 but that’s more playing in a bad side.

His save % last season was 74%, but dropped significantly to 68% this, which is lower that Wes last season who was at 70% in the champ. However, his save % is 5% higher than Wes this season*

I know Rotherham fans rate him a lot, so feels low risk if we can do it cheaply (contract up in the summer) and one with a longer term view - he’s younger and statically better than Wes over a decent period of time. One we should do in jan imo, whichever camp you sit in.
would be a very good signing and might be worth exploring in january but its looks certain were going down so wonder if it may be left till next summer maybe some sort of agreement has already been reached between the 2 clubs

It’s got to be worth a try, Rotherham are hardly know for tough negotiating. Even we might get a decent deal on him.

would be a very good signing and might be worth exploring in january but its looks certain were going down so wonder if it may be left till next summer maybe some sort of agreement has already been reached between the 2 clubs
Millers need players they have long term injuries! We need a goalie ! If we can agree a price it needs to be done the quicker the better for both clubs.
We have problems in defence not just in goal,a change of goalie should lift confidence around that's a start. Wes and defenders are in shell shock can't replace the lot ! Goalie change would be a start.

Just because it's potentially a easy deal to make I can't say I have seen any Rotherham games whatsoever. I am in awe of people who keep on top of the 1000s of games a weekend for potential targets tbh!

were in a good position here with the players we could offer them in part exchange doesnt matter at the moment if hes not premier league standard if we get him he will be playing championship football next season

Offer them £3m +Norwood, get him in now ready for next season and beyond, good organiser rather than wes, who lookss half asleep or doped up most the time, Sam Johnstone would be ideal, but would he come to a sinking ship or could we afford him

Offer them £3m +Norwood, get him in now ready for next season and beyond, good organiser rather than wes, who lookss half asleep or doped up most the time, Sam Johnstone would be ideal, but would he come to a sinking ship or could we afford him
sam johnstone would be an unbelievable loan signing but dont think theres any way palace would release him

I don't believe that Pickford is 6'1' 😂

But, for the Blades, would just like a keeper who doesn't look panicked like Wes and Davies do pretty much all the time.

We need him in the side though as soon as fit. Traore on loan could be a good deal all round nd and see how he does at that level.
RND needs to be physically peaked to be effective. His physicality is absolutely vital, more so than for most players. It'll take him a while to build back up. The PL isn't the league to play in while getting fit. We should aim to have him fully firing next season and just be happy with that. Rotherham or even a L1 loan would be a good idea in my view

Traore it seems might as well be loaned out but he probably shouldn't be going to Rotherham

RND needs to be physically peaked to be effective. His physicality is absolutely vital, more so than for most players. It'll take him a while to build back up. The PL isn't the league to play in while getting fit. We should aim to have him fully firing next season and just be happy with that. Rotherham or even a L1 loan would be a good idea in my view

Traore it seems might as well be loaned out but he probably shouldn't be going to Rotherham
What is this fucking obsession with loaning our players out to league one ?

Problem is our left side is do weak that I'd want RND back asap and then get fitter by playing etc.

Problem is our left side is do weak that I'd want RND back asap and then get fitter by playing etc.
But it's very unlikely he'll be able to get up to the level required this season. And he's never actually looked great at LWB when fully fit. I think he's looking at another 6 months to get to a level approaching where he was. I also think playing Trusty LB could be perfect for his development ahead of next season

But it's very unlikely he'll be able to get up to the level required this season. And he's never actually looked great at LWB when fully fit. I think he's looking at another 6 months to get to a level approaching where he was. I also think playing Trusty LB could be perfect for his development ahead of next season
What is any of that based on ?

Trusty was a complete bomb scare against Luton,hence Wilder changed it after 45,in reality he should have changed it after 25 as it wasn’t working at all. Trusty came 20 yards into their half and got vertigo and nosebleeds,he didn’t know what to do.

Trusty was a complete bomb scare against Luton,hence Wilder changed it after 45,in reality he should have changed it after 25 as it wasn’t working at all. Trusty came 20 yards into their half and got vertigo and nosebleeds,he didn’t know what to do.
That's because he's a centre back. Wilder should have left Trusty and Robbo at centre back as they were doing well together and played a proper LB/LWB. That mistake contributed in a big way to us losing the game

baldock egan/anel trusty rnd should be our back 4 next season in the championship all 5 if were going the 3 centre back route again and that will be as good a defence as anybody

Back
Top Bottom