Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If they're really getting 500k for him on relegation they'd be stupid to turn down £1m now. They're done

Unless Rotherham have some very daft valuation, I'm amazed we haven't got this sorted. Wes has been great for us on the whole, but his confidence is shot, and it affects the back 4/5 in front of him. I really thought we'd have a keeper in by the West Ham game, especially given Wilder's previous ruthlessness in that position.

Maybe I'm naive, but it shouldn't have taken too long to figure out what is needed to get this one sorted in the scheme of things and I think in this case paying a bit more to get the deal over the line now Vs on Deadline day is absolutely worth it.

A top keeper will also release the ball quickly and accurately to set up attacks.
Wes, gets his deck chair and paper out, waits until the opposition are set up to repel invaders and then releases the ball, leaving few options for the player who receives it as his colleagues are usually marked.
True but we won't be signing a top keeper as one, we don't have the money and two ,they wouldn't come to us.

To be honest I've no idea how good this lad is and I guess we wouldn't be talking about him any more than any other keeper if he wasn't 5 miles down the road and had made some good saves v us.

However we definitely need an upgrade on Wes but he's not coming either because we don't want him or he doesn't want to come otherwise he'd already have been signed.

Can't be true this apparently wilder only signs British players
Queue loads of fannies saying he's not really croation because he once went on holiday to skeggy

A top keeper will also release the ball quickly and accurately to set up attacks.
Wes, gets his deck chair and paper out, waits until the opposition are set up to repel invaders and then releases the ball, leaving few options for the player who receives it as his colleagues are usually marked.
To be fair to him until a couple of seasons ago he used to bowl the ball out a fair bit either under or over arm and it was actually loads better than his passing with feet. Dunno why he stopped doing that

1705958182119.gifCome on Wilder get cheque book out.

Hardly a vote of confidence in Grbic if we sign Johansson too

Would we really spend 2m on Grbic in our current situation to potentially be championship backup?

Hardly a vote of confidence in Grbic if we sign Johansson too

Would we really spend 2m on Grbic in our current situation to potentially be championship backup?
And then splash the £15m Rovrum allegedly want(missus family are millers)........not happening is it really, especially as we need defensive additions!

Wouldn't say no to 2 quality keepers though, that's for sure. But we have so much sorting out to do with the outfield positions that it is probably hard to justify

I do think we'll need to sign another keeper regardless because we can't expect Wes and Davies to stick around as backup and I don't think we'll back Amissah to be number 2. But spending 2 or 3m on one.... I don't think so

Hopefully we're keeping that interest in Johansson very much alive 🙏

VJ was always the one we should have been in for.. that said if the Millers don't want to play ball then maybe that's a slow burner.

Hopefully we're keeping that interest in Johansson very much alive 🙏

You were on here last week saying he’d never sign for us so what would it matter if we had kept our interest in him.

He’s no better than what we’ve got anyway.

Honestly can’t understand some of our idiotic fan base sometimes. Demand we get a new keeper and then only give that new keeper 1 game before writing him off.

You were on here last week saying he’d never sign for us so what would it matter if we had kept our interest in him.

He’s no better than what we’ve got anyway.

Honestly can’t understand some of our idiotic fan base sometimes. Demand we get a new keeper and then only give that new keeper 1 game before writing him off.

I've literally written in 3 posts its too early to write him off completely.

The Johansson post was tongue in cheek as we've no chance of him coming here lol.

I've literally written in 3 posts its too early to write him off completely.

The Johansson post was tongue in cheek as we've no chance of him coming here lol.

Apologies, I wasn’t specifically referring you in regards to writing him off, more those on the countless thread on the GBC who have done so.

I’m glad we’ve no chance of him coming here though. As I say, he’s no better than what we’ve got.

And then splash the £15m Rovrum allegedly want(missus family are millers)........not happening is it really, especially as we need defensive additions!
Missus family have been on the cool aid.

Back
Top Bottom