View from Leeds

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

watching liverpool fans urging on liverpool v chelsea when they need man city to slip up

you can spot a slight difference in belief.
they are behind and need a city failure but the noise ,, the support

we could learn something here

a bit of faith , invest a bit of hope

Last edited:
Do you give lectures on motivational speaking

Do you post on some of those self harming sites, yioud make a killing

Lectures on motivational speaking, surely that’s just motivational speaking.

Not sure if the last part of your post is meant to be a joke (making a killing on self harming sites) but it made me laugh.

Tell me I’m wrong tell me you disagree, years of evidence suggests we don’t perform well in the play offs, we are having a dip in form (not just results, performances are below par) we have just lost our best defender (imo) for one game, our top scorer for who knows how many games and many peoples player of the season for again who knows how many games.

Sorry if you feel I’m being a bit negative, but it all just seems a bit fucking shit at the minute to be honest.

Agree nothing is over & it would be very Leeds to blow it but

Leeds have the best home record, Wigan put a lot into that norwich game can they do the same again & have the worst away record, they play Millwall soon which could be the decider.

Villa, may well have their playoff place guaranteed & may not want to risk injuries with the playoffs in mind.

Brentford- may have a good home record but we’re in 2nd for a reason & they are where they are for a reason, we could be going in there on 3 wins on the bounce full of confidence. 2 ways of looking at it. Suppose pessimism always comes first though
It would, we have been in really good positions before this season and had games we expected to win and didnt (Stoke, QPR, Birmingham all were in dire form).

I'm an eternal pessimist tbf, although while i knew Wigan were bad away from home i didnt realise "bad" meant 7 points all season away from home.

Even by our standards, not beating them at home would be a spectacular cock up.

True on Villa, they could be safely in the playoffs, will they really risk Abraham, Grealish etc, maybe not.

Brentford worry me most tbh, they are a different animal at home, best gd and only 5 points less then us home wise, think thats the hardest fixture.

Friday is crucial for both teams, quite like us playing 2nd actually.

Back
Top Bottom