Vardy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

37 and his best days behind him. He’s even considering retirement as his contract is up at the end of the season

Not for me personally and goes against PA’s philosophy of signing up younger players.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he turned his nose up at us even if offered a deal of sorts

Diaz at 24 would be one we should pursue

Typical wilder type signing though ..

Shades of madine about it..

Imagine if we signed Vardy though. The piggies heads would explode. He's the only thing of note that they claim to have produced.
Imagine if he ended his career with us 🤣🤣
Do I want him in our squad? Not really, would I love to sign him? You fucking bet I would and for that exact reason. Just to get one image of him with a Blades shirt on shaking Wilders hand.

I'd welcome him

Attachments

• noose-light-pull-rope-bridport-dagger-1413-p.jpg
    noose-light-pull-rope-bridport-dagger-1413-p.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
If there is any truth in this then we need to sack our recruitment team immediately. Would be an absolutely shocking signing.

Never happening. Can't see vardy leaving to come here even if he might be thinking that it would be a last chance at more pl footy.

This could be a red herring rumour. I get the impression we like other clubs drop random names or even names to try and create "potential scenarios" and push through other targets.

Back
Top Bottom