Valérien Ismaël.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You’ve watched them it’s direct Blackwell stuff
You are right one thing it's not is great football.
Play to their strengths which you can't knock them for. Why try to play like man city if you haven't got the players.its effective for them at the moment but let's see how long it lasts.

All these comments of "well it's what we've been playing for the past 15 months". You know we're getting a new manager right? And in the division below? Most of the top 6 in that division actually play relatively attractive football.

If they could prise him out of Barnsley that is because he's done a great job there and they wouldn't want to lose him but he might come because with respect to Barnsley we are a bigger club.

He has got a good record elsewhere too with a win % of 55.81% overall so why not - and with Jags as number 2 ?

If they could prise him out of Barnsley that is because he's done a great job there and they wouldn't want to lose him but he might come because with respect to Barnsley we are a bigger club.

He has got a good record elsewhere too with a win % of 55.81% overall so why not - and with Jags as number 2 ?

Hardly left field.... Barnsley's East!

Good suggestion, I wouldn’t want him personally though. Too direct for me.

I'm not sure club size is the right drum to bang. Barnsley have momentum, and are also more likely to be in the Prem next year than we are lets face it. They are a project very much in the ascendency, whereas we are in a rebuild period.

I'm not sure club size is the right drum to bang. Barnsley have momentum, and are also more likely to be in the Prem next year than we are lets face it. They are a project very much in the ascendency, whereas we are in a rebuild period.
By size I meant in terms of fan base and with regards to your other comments you may well be right.

They are and good luck to them - I want all out local teams to do well and I always have done.
Nah fuck the chip on the shoulder sheepshaggers and the John St ambushing dingles and obviously the fuckin mini massive pigs. Don't mind Donny and been to the New York many times plus went to Wembley with 'em.

Sheff utd: Come on board the sinking ship, we will offer you 500k per year

Valerien: hmm let me think about it (no fucking way)

also Valerien: Hi barnsley board, I have an offer of 500k from sheff utd to be manager, offer me better and i will stay

Billionare USA consortium: yep whatever you want dude

Actually overall his record is quite good - over 50% with wins.

Most of which were with the reserves of Wolfsburg in the German 3rd division. In the Bundesliga, he had two jobs and flopped both times. Then he lasted one game in the Greek league and one season in the Austrian league.

Most of which were with the reserves of Wolfsburg in the German 3rd division. In the Bundesliga, he had two jobs and flopped both times. Then he lasted one game in the Greek league and one season in the Austrian league.
Well with "flopping" in mind we would be used to dealing with us then and especially with our "strikers ." :(

Back
Top Bottom