Unlucky thirteen

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Now and again

Reaction score
So thirteen games in and we looked like we did against Brum on the opening day!!

Slow, pedestrian and devoid of ideas. I think we are absolutely miles and miles away from a side getting promoted.

If by some miracle we made the playoffs then we would get slaughtered in with the big boys.

I can’t blame the referee for this evening, as shit as he was we were every bit just as shit performance wise.

Im still not sure what Slav’s style of play is, other than play it out from the keeper, pass sideways and then either lose position with a short misplaced pass, or panic and then lump it forward and then have it come starlight back at us!!!!

Im really starting to worry now.

Also I’m sick and tiered of watching McBurnie give fist pumps to the opposition subs as he warms up, this seems to be the only contribution that he now is capable of making. It comes to something when both him and Brewster can’t edge in front of Billy, Didz or a half arse Moose!!

Trying to keep the faith!!! UTB 👊🏻

The unstartling fact is that this team wasn't good enough by a long way for the Prem and that with the addition of only Ndiaye and a few loans is still is unlikely to be good enough for the Prem. The experience of Norwich and Watford so far should tell us that too. Brentford, for the time being anyway, are the new us.

Back
Top Bottom