"United World" kits

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wolves have ditched Adidas and gone with Castore who made Rangers kit this season. Only been going a couple of years.

I don't think it's a bad thing to break the monopoly on team kits, or even cash in on it. Chansiri is a visionary...
I canā€™t remember where the Castore picture I got sent was from last season but there was a Rangers fan who had ordered one and it still had the ā€˜fruit of the loomā€™ logo inside. It will be on a WhatsApp chat somewhere so Iā€™ll try and find it.

The problem with what Wednesday did was that they claimed Elev8 was an energy drink company, but it was an energy drink company that didn't make energy drinks.

The energy drink company that didn't make energy drinks then allegedly started making overpriced, low-quality football kits.
whats even more baffling about Elev8, is that when you search it on Google, it is actually an Access Platform Hire Company based in no other than our fine city of Sheffield...

Beerschot's kits look like Nike knocks-offs to me, but at least we might get stripes on the back.
My eyesight ain't what it once was , so I like the plain back so the numbers stand out - the alternative would be to have a white panel containing the number

I remember when I was at uni the first time around, I worked part-time in Jaeger in Meadowhall. During this time they moved production of their ā€œItalian suitsā€ from Italy to Tunisia. We were told that if anybody asked where they were made, not to say Tunisia, but say ā€œthe same place as Hugo Boss make theirs.ā€ That sounded almost as shit as saying of our no brand kits that ā€œtheyā€™re made in the Adidas/Nike (depending which rumour is doing the rounds today) factory.ā€ šŸ˜‚

Not that it bothers me. Iā€™m a grown man and havenā€™t bought a football shirt since I was about 14.
You stopped having fun when you were 14 ? Blimey you better start making up for lost time

Back
Top Bottom