United and academy category one

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Matt Thorpe new under 18’s coach he’s spent time previously with Derby and Liverpool looks like a good get
I know Matt, he’s a decent lad. Went to school with a very good mate of mine and I’ve played with him when I was much younger. I’m fairly sure he was first year pro at Chesterfield, therefore has played to a decent standard himself. Hope he does a good job.

I know Matt, he’s a decent lad. Went to school with a very good mate of mine and I’ve played with him when I was much younger. I’m fairly sure he was first year pro at Chesterfield, therefore has played to a decent standard himself. Hope he does a good job.
Good to hear I hope so as well he’s certainly got a decent CV under 15’s at Derby and then at Liverpool both Top academies with Liverpool obviously being a real standout. Him being a Sheffield lad probably played a part in him coming here but still it’s a bit of a pat on the back for the academy that he’d come here given his CV.

Good to hear I hope so as well he’s certainly got a decent CV under 15’s at Derby and then at Liverpool both Top academies with Liverpool obviously being a real standout. Him being a Sheffield lad probably played a part in him coming here but still it’s a bit of a pat on the back for the academy that he’d come here given his CV.
Chesterfield lad but GLTTL

Back
Top Bottom