Uefa Women's Euro 2022 at Bramall Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The technical abilty of Beth Mead for the first goal was superb.

From Lucy Bronze's cross Mead brought it down and with the ball fully under control spun and hit it goalwards.

We have seen plenty of our strikers unable to control a ball and score like that. Very often it bounces about 3 or 4 yards from them.

The technical abilty of Beth Mead for the first goal was superb.

From Lucy Bronze's cross Mead brought it down and with the ball fully under control spun and hit it goalwards.

We have seen plenty of our strikers unable to control a ball and score like that. Very often it bounces about 3 or 4 yards from them.
I would go with Beth Meads goal from that game too but the Russo goal just had that Wow! factor. The commentators on the BBC were speechless and you could hear the gasps from the crowd when they saw the replay on the big screen.

Was Georgia Stanway vs Spain one of the contenders? That was an absolute stunner.

The build up to Russo's was very good as well don't forget. If she'd have put the first chance away it would have been a contender anyway, even without the back heel.

Any idea if Millie Bright & Ellie Roebuck will be at the game on Saturday and introduced to the crowd?

I’d be amazed if they’re not by a pool in sunny climes far away from here.

But I’d love them to show at some stage soon.

I’d be amazed if they’re not by a pool in sunny climes far away from here.

But I’d love them to show at some stage soon.
Yeh they prob are on holiday TBH, the WSL starts in just over a month so the time for a holiday is now before they're back in for pre-season.

Like you say though, I'd love to see them at The Lane.

Back
Top Bottom