Tufty Club pod - match reactions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We’re recording one of those egotistical Q&A podcasts tonight, so if anyone had any questions (or tangents to jump off on), please let us know

My question(s):

We'erz other bloke who used to do the pod with you? If he can't be arsed anymore can you officially sack him?

We’re recording one of those egotistical Q&A podcasts tonight, so if anyone had any questions (or tangents to jump off on), please let us know

What would you rather have: an arse for a forehead or willys for fingers?

Q1. Are the Tufty Club and Madeley podcasts just going to keep flirting with each other, or are they gonna get together and produce the crossover podcast the fans are waiting for?

Q2. My fictional cafe has an offer on full English breakfasts - You can have any five items for £3 (with complimentary mug of tea). What five items would you choose?

Q3. If you encountered and were confronted by Blades legend and Twitter conspiracist Kevin Gage in real life, would you be grovelling and apologetic or steadfast and unrepentant in the way you have portrayed him on the pod?

Q1. Are the Tufty Club and Madeley podcasts just going to keep flirting with each other, or are they gonna get together and produce the crossover podcast the fans are waiting for?

Q2. My fictional cafe has an offer on full English breakfasts - You can have any five items for £3 (with complimentary mug of tea). What five items would you choose?

Q3. If you encountered and were confronted by Blades legend and Twitter conspiracist Kevin Gage in real life, would you be grovelling and apologetic or steadfast and unrepentant in the way you have portrayed him on the pod?

Fans? Unless you mean fans of Roygbiv

We answered all of these (and more (badly)) last night….

Thanks for answering my questions…however, I do not think Mr Webster entered into the spirit of the full English query.

Re. Living with Tufty Club. It’s got to be a retro nostalgia pod as that’s where the streams cross - no boring United chat. I don’t think four is too many, it’ll be grand.

Thanks for answering my questions…however, I do not think Mr Webster entered into the spirit of the full English query.

I did answer correctly (basically same choices as DB), but five is very tricky when three pretty much pick themselves. You’re a tough taskmaster (or a tight cafe proprietor)

Re. Living with Tufty Club. It’s got to be a retro nostalgia pod as that’s where the streams cross - no boring United chat. I don’t think four is too many, it’ll be grand.

So probably something like Rock n Goal Years but a lot less United and a bit more popular culture?

I did answer correctly (basically same choices as DB), but five is very tricky when three pretty much pick themselves. You’re a tough taskmaster (or a tight cafe proprietor)

So probably something like Rock n Goal Years but a lot less United and a bit more popular culture?
I know, I should’ve chucked in complimentary toast as well - times are tough for greasy spoon proprietors.

Yeah, the less United talk the better. Even if you guys are essentially guests on the Madeley pod. Don’t want footy chat getting in the way of some solid nostalgia.

This one goes out to anyone who’s ever drunkenly embarrassed themselves in public, or had to be the sober one that gets their mate into a taxi before they start a fight or soil themselves.

This one goes out to anyone who’s ever drunkenly embarrassed themselves in public, or had to be the sober one that gets their mate into a taxi before they start a fight or soil themselves.

Looking forward to this as I heard a ranty Deadbat sat a few rows behind us. He wasn’t happy.

McBurnie out because he 'felt his thigh' yet Roygbiv attends with a steaming cold.
Blades content creators are built different.

In that case, you’ve probably already heard the three different things he was capable of saying.
If the words were “fucking hold the ball Jebbison” or “for fuck’s sake Norwood” I heard it quite a lot 😂

Terrifying to hear DB sober up gradually through the pod. He needed to keep the boozing up to give him the stamina for his continued praising of Roy and Eggy (sp?)

Great pod. I’m also in agreement with Deadbat doing more for United than McBurnie. Would Oli have done a half hour round trip in Stoke, for a bag of beef Space Raiders?

I’m afraid not. Best to not bother and wait for the Playoff Final edition when we’ll both be hammered
why will you be getting hammered after watching Forest v Boro?

Back
Top Bottom