Trouble after the game?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

While not wanting to downplay any injuries etc. received, but 'Trouble'? Seen worse at chucking-out time. Have these dickheads got nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon? Most of them are too old to be carrying on like that and there were a couple of occasions in this vid. where the cops would have been justified in grabbing the cunts. FFS, grow up!

Also reports of Preston fans fighting amongst themselves at Hillsborough and a steward being seriously injured. Just one of many reasons I don't bother with away games any more - for too many people an awayday isn't complete without copious amounts of booze and drugs.

Good times, remember them well :(

Said it before and ill say it again, its dickheads like these why we get kettling, steel fences, pushed onto train platforms etc etc. When they stop, the Police won't have an excuse.

It went on, on the road outside the away end for a good 30-40 minutes and consisted of a good couple of hundred Vale fans trying to get at the Blades fans and the Blades fans not taking it and fighting back.

I got a box office seat from the top of the front deck of a double decker bus that took us back to Stoke station. I had my lad with me but thankfully I had given him my IPad out of the back and Clumsy Ninja was of greater interest to him that any shenanigans occurring across the road.

Personally I have never had any problems in the past at either Stoke or Port Vale. In fact yesterday we had been to Kidsgrove and had a top couple of hours drinking and having a good fed with a work colleague of mine and some of his mates and Grandson. It is just that both clubs seem to have more than their fair share of Neanderthal dickheads as well.

What was hilarious was one youth stood in Burslem Park across the road, and sporting a cheap and nasty yellow and black away shirt as he is terrace wear and his goading of the Blades was lifting his shirt up to show his fat, festering beer gut to the Blades. Not sure what it achieved but he looked like a proper pond life tool.

I love how we like to vilify our own fans on here......

The sad reality is that some of our own fans deserve vilifying.

What fans? Do you mean the immature dick heads who do nothing but give the club a bad name?

Seriously some of them were grown blokes, what do they think they look like?

Quite.

Macho posturing. Brainless, reckless, antediluvian. Like we need this, right now, on top of what's happening on the pitch. Not been away yet this season, as life with sentient human beings has got in the way on the two occasions we could have gone. Been fairly regular for years until now. Would I really spend money and time putting myself and BadBuy jr in an away stand at the moment, if we are currently carting several hundred of these morons round the country with us ? At a time when the club badly needs support ? The answer, sadly, is a big fucking "No !"

I don't care who they support or what city they come from. Name, shame, vilify. They do not represent my version of my club, or my version of my city.

How utterly depressing.

Throughout the game, there was a section of Vale fans making exaggerated pointing gestures to outside the ground, as if to say "we'll see you outside after".

So it was no surprise when me and Mrs. Grappler walked out and saw the line of coppers trying to keep the fans apart. I saw the cones being chucked around, and a few fists flying. Not seen this sort of stuff for years. What i really couldn't understand was that the Vale fans hadn't realised that they would be outnumbered! Surely they would have known that SUFC would bring more fans than any other team in our division? If the Police had stepped to one side, the Blades fans would have swamped the Vale fans. Crazy.

The signs were there when we were driving through Burslem to the ground, we saw no end of people (mainly women!) staggering around with cans and bottles in hand, and blokes looking like the walking dead, drugged up to the eyeballs, bit of a culture shock after driving through genteel Leek!

Also, on a general note, is there a new rule that all Police officers, male and female, have to be under 5ft 9 and must weigh less than 10 stone?

I wanted to be back to my local for a few beers before the Rugby (less said about that the better, as well), so I simply walked through the police line, with Mrs. G, and through all the Vale fans, as we were parked at the back of the main home stand, no trouble at all.

Also, on a general note, is there a new rule that all Police officers, male and female, have to be under 5ft 9 and must weigh less than 10 stone?

I wanted to be back to my local for a few beers before the Rugby (less said about that the better, as well), so I simply walked through the police line, with Mrs. G, and through all the Vale fans, as we were parked at the back of the main home stand, no trouble at all.

A few years back, I went to see Barnsley vs Man City in the Championship. I went with a Man City fan and a Barnsley fan and sat in the away end (and kept my mouth firmly shut) with the former. After the game we were meeting around the home end for a lift home but there was a police cordon blocking our path. After trying to explain twice to the idiot copper that we needed to get through (and there was a sum total of us trying to get through against about 25 coppers), we just ended up pushing through it and going on our way unmolested.

a primary school ring a ring of roses would have been more difficult to breach.

Just listening to the 12 o'clock news on Radio Sheffield and they have just reported on this. Anyway a spokesperson for Staffordshire Police said that the trouble started after Port Vale fans decided to attack Sheffield United supporters after the game with weapons including a concrete block!

Not that it takes much to get our numpties going however it seems to finger of blame on this occasion that be pointed at the home team.

I'm not one for unprovoked violence of any kind and this kind of stuff isn't welcome at any event in my opinion, but as a bloke, if someone walked up to my house and started verbally abusing me and threatening me, I think I'd be justified in reacting.
I know it's not quite the same, but when a group of blokes start flinging abuse and threatening another group of blokes, something just kind of kicks in.
I'm not condoning the behaviour, but can understand the reaction.
I guess it just looks pathetic on camera.
Ideally, they should pick one from each side, when the fight is won, mark it down and move onto the next 2 until they're all done.
The losers can then pat the winners on the back on all go home for some tea.

Would never see me hanging around the likes of this lot. In the past traveled to a lot of away games and never got in any bother, stay out of it, it's that easy. Having said that if any opposing fan takes a swing for no reason other than being an away fan, he's fucking getting it. Sorry but not just gonna stand there and let that happen.

Basically Vales cunts started it, Uniteds cunts charged them, the police cunts made a cock up of it and this cunt stopped off for a pint in Burslem without getting any hassle from the locals whatsoever. It's all nonsense, nothing to get in a tizzy over.

Just listening to the 12 o'clock news on Radio Sheffield and they have just reported on this. Anyway a spokesperson for Staffordshire Police said that the trouble started after Port Vale fans decided to attack Sheffield United supporters after the game with weapons including a concrete block!

Not that it takes much to get our numpties going however it seems to finger of blame on this occasion that be pointed at the home team.

Vale fans were throwing Police cones at the Police. I assume they were meant to be thrown at Blades fans but they were being thrown by people at the back of the crowd, surprise, surprise, so they didn't reach our fans. One Vale fan I was walking past, threw an empty Coca Cola bottle, a plastic one, you can imagine how far that travelled before harmlessly falling to the floor.

Oh, and drivinng back through the centre of Burslem, we saw what looked like OAP rejects from "This is England" and I mean women! Women in their late 50's, in Crombies, Levi Sta Prest, Doc Martens boots, shaved head but with a long fringe and long at the back, I am not joking.

What on earth do they put in the water out there?

Also, keeping us amused while stuck at a red light, a druggy/drunk, who dropped his fag on the floor, and could not work out how to pick it up, bobbing up and down, reaching out into thin air, without getting close to it. Three young lads, about 10 years old, with skateboards, were in hysterics watching him.

I went to Stoke vs Burnley at the Victoria Ground once. It was like something out of a Dante nightmare.

Yesterday, I lost my glasses in Stoke.

Which is not only annoying but also a very boring slogan to put on a T-shirt.

I was knock off a bird from Stoke last year, lovely blonde thing she was. Vale fan as well. Slightly annoying though. Couldn't really be arsed with popping back and forth to Stoke though.

This doesn't really have any relevance to the thread.
was she game ?

I was knock off a bird from Stoke last year, lovely blonde thing she was. Vale fan as well. Slightly annoying though. Couldn't really be arsed with popping back and forth to Stoke though.

This doesn't really have any relevance to the thread.
Birds from Stoke , working in Grimsby, where did it all go wrong. Swizzler.

I'm not one for unprovoked violence of any kind and this kind of stuff isn't welcome at any event in my opinion, but as a bloke, if someone walked up to my house and started verbally abusing me and threatening me, I think I'd be justified in reacting.
I know it's not quite the same, but when a group of blokes start flinging abuse and threatening another group of blokes, something just kind of kicks in.
I'm not condoning the behaviour, but can understand the reaction.
I guess it just looks pathetic on camera.
Ideally, they should pick one from each side, when the fight is won, mark it down and move onto the next 2 until they're all done.
The losers can then pat the winners on the back on all go home for some tea.

It looks pathetic on camera because it is. If it happened to me I'd ignore it quite easily while thinking to myself 'one brain cell short of a lettuce leaf' and have a little chuckle to myself.

It's not hard ffs, they're gormless planks. Reacting to them in any way brings you down to their level.

Every one of them thought they were hard and not to be messed with, they were blades and had a reputation to protect.

All they did was make themselves look like sad wannabe hard men and tarnished the name yet again of Sheffield United.

Back
Top Bottom