Transfers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rodsready

New Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2017
Messages
30
Reaction score
108
Belgium lad is 19 , and i think is a forward, i know the name of the club, but will keep it quiet for now.
 



It's actually exciting.....first bit of ITK for ages.

Certainly more interesting to read than player suggestions of some released player who's getting old or an ex player who hasn't got a club!
 
Leonard has been up twice for talks, and Holmes, its is age thats the issue.
 
Julien Ngoy on loan from Stoke.

I had a quick search of names & saw him but he is only 18. the only other one i think it could potentially be is Dylan Seys & winger on either side but I've never seen him play nor know if he is any good. This information comes from a search on sofifa.
 
I had a quick search of names & saw him but he is only 18. the only other one i think it could potentially be is Dylan Seys & winger on either side but I've never seen him play nor know if he is any good. This information comes from a search on sofifa.

Everywhere I've looked says he's 19, and it looks like Seys is 20.
 



It's the lovechild of Davy Gysbrechts and Axel Smeets.

I'm frothing at the gash over this one.
 
Wouldn't have thought we'd have any hesitation giving Holmes 3 years. He has enough ability to cope with any deterioration in pace and fitness.
 
I know, but can't say, also trying to sign stearman from fulham, it might be all bollocks, but i don't think so, we will just have to wait and see.
 
before this gets out of hand, the guy is called 'rods ready' as to imply he's fishing. Until he gives us some credible source or reason for his speculation, don't give him the rise he's obviously craving.
 
fingers crossed hoping its this lad


Looks a very good player. Having done that in the Belgian top division at 19 though I think he'll be well beyond us.

Wolfsburg want him apparently.

Not sure we even scout over there, would like us to if not.
 
Last edited:
I know, but can't say, also trying to sign stearman from fulham, it might be all bollocks, but i don't think so, we will just have to wait and see.

Is the Belgian lad currently at an English club?
 
Belgium lad is 19 , and i think is a forward, i know the name of the club, but will keep it quiet for now.
Spurting the club name is not going to give anything away, now come on spurt it :p
 
Wouldn't have thought we'd have any hesitation giving Holmes 3 years. He has enough ability to cope with any deterioration in pace and fitness.
Not when we also gave Clarke a three year one.
 
With the lad from Belgium, Stearman, Holmes, Leonard, the 2 cb's, back up keeper and the other 3 signings we already have in the bag, we're on for a complete new team :)
 



All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom