Tonights game on TV?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boro game will be on SUTV but you'll need a VPN if based in the UK

Pigs game was on Hesgoal last night so why not ours tonight?
Because their game was on Sky. HesGoal an illegal restream service not a broadcaster, they can't illegally restream a game if there isn't a stream in the first place...

Because their game was on Sky. HesGoal an illegal restream service not a broadcaster, they can't illegally restream a game if there isn't a stream in the first place...
I know Hesgoal isn't a broadcaster. What I didn't know was that the pigs game was on Sky, seeing as that I don't have sky :)

All I've found regarding TV coverage, is that "the game will not be broadcast live on UK television", which doesnt mean it wont be broadcast on foreign channels, which gives me 17 chances that it could be on.
So I will have a gander later, in the blind hope I find a channel showing it.

Yes and given that these are 2 recent ex premier league teams and that it is already on a Thursday thought Sky might have gone for it !
I’m pretty sure that, last night, just before kick-off, the commentator on Sky suggested that Wednesday and Sunderland was the biggest tie in this round of the competition

All I've found regarding TV coverage, is that "the game will not be broadcast live on UK television", which doesnt mean it wont be broadcast on foreign channels, which gives me 17 chances that it could be on.
How can a foreign broadcaster show it if no UK companies are showing it live? Its not like their gunna a send a camera crew to eng for it! 😂
Don't they illegally stream the broadcast? but without a live broadcast they can't stream it live can they?

I'll save you some time, don't bother looking, you won't find a channel showing it.

How can a foreign broadcaster show it if no UK companies are showing it live? Its not like their gunna a send a camera crew to eng for it! 😂
Don't they illegally stream the broadcast? but without a live broadcast they can't stream it live can they?
DAZN have crews in England, but, I'm still going to have a quick look, and if I find it, it's a bonus isnt it, if not, I wasnt expecting to watch it anyway, so I cant lose.

Fuck me. Theres no stream. Its not on any tv channel anywhere in the world. Thats because ONLY sky have tv rights to this cup. Therefore of sky dont have it on, then there will be no stream. This means that you will waste your time looking for a stream. Because theres NO STREAM. I wonder if anyone will ask in here after this post ? Probably so, because having a firestick or sutv may mean they can find the NO STREAM. I think i made my point thats there NO STREAM. So probably don’t need to mention it again thats theres NO STREAM 🤦

The game will be recorded anyway (highlights and full match replay tomorrow). It’s happened a few times that the game hasn’t been broadcasted anywhere in the UK but has been available for foreign viewers on SUTV and numerous international tv/online broadcasters.

Doesn’t look like this game is available live anywhere except the hawthorns.

Fuck me. Theres no stream. Its not on any tv channel anywhere in the world. Thats because ONLY sky have tv rights to this cup. Therefore of sky dont have it on, then there will be no stream. This means that you will waste your time looking for a stream. Because theres NO STREAM. I wonder if anyone will ask in here after this post ? Probably so, because having a firestick or sutv may mean they can find the NO STREAM. I think i made my point thats there NO STREAM. So probably don’t need to mention it again thats theres NO STREAM 🤦
Barnsley vs boro was on ifollow last night 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Dkc
Not sure it's even a sky sports thing. The tv deal package is for a limited amount of games per round. If sky could show more I'm sure they would ( especially with 4 or 5 tasty games in some rounds)

audio only on sutv.

Sunday isn't on the red button but is on sutv overseas but not in the UK 😉

Barnsley vs boro was on ifollow last night 🤷‍♂️
Audio only, exactly the same as SUTV has tonight...

Don't understand why people find this so difficult to understand. Out game tonight is not on TV anywhere in the world and there is no live stream of it either, legal or otherwise.

You actually see it?

I didn’t. However it’s stated that it was on livesoccerontv, which I have used numerous times for our games and it’s always been correct.

I wonder if it is because neither United or wba have signed up to ifollow and the efl have only given rights for league games to sutv and wbatv (or whatever there tv channel is called)

Fuck me. Theres no stream. Its not on any tv channel anywhere in the world. Thats because ONLY sky have tv rights to this cup. Therefore of sky dont have it on, then there will be no stream. 🤦
Other broadcasters do have the rights in other parts of the world, but our game tonight isn't on any of them.

Audio only, exactly the same as SUTV has tonight...

Don't understand why people find this so difficult to understand. Out game tonight is not on TV anywhere in the world and there is no live stream of it either, legal or otherwise.
Looking at the Barnsley forum it looks like you’re right. My bad.

Reactions: Dkc
I didn’t. However it’s stated that it was on livesoccerontv, which I have used numerous times for our games and it’s always been correct.

I wonder if it is because neither United or wba have signed up to ifollow and the efl have only given rights for league games to sutv and wbatv (or whatever there tv channel is called)
They might have had the audio feed that was on Barnsleys iFollow, they didn't have the video though because nobody did.

It was broadcast live on Sky sports and numerous foreign channels.

Ours hasn't been selected by a single TV channel in the whole wide World
Isn’t it more that the hosting club has refused to allow international broadcast or streaming?
Same goes for ‘boro on Sunday.

Well I'm still looking, it will at the least mean we only have half of Emmerdale to watch whilst I'm tucking into my venison and new potatoes!
And if there is NO STREAM, I wont be bothered, because I will only have to watch HALF OF EMMERDALE!
And as sky have fuck all to do with showing EMMERDALE, then they can fuck off!
Oh, and just before anybody asks, I'D RATHER SPEND 30 MINS LOOKING FOR A CHANNEL I KNOW WONT BE SHOWING THE GAME, THAN WATCH ALL 60MINS OF EMMERDALE!!!👍

Back
Top Bottom