Tonights game on TV?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bakewellblade

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know if tonight's game is showing on any channels globally, can't seem to find it anywhere, cheers

Looked far and wide and I can't find it. Audio stream from SUTV. Maybe also Radio Sheffield?

Last seasons were not broadcast and I subsequently doubt that this evenings will be.
Seems daft as they have cameras there for the sky goals

Hi, does anyone know if tonight's game is showing on any channels globally, can't seem to find it anywhere, cheers
WBA are showing the action as-it-happens, on their big telly inside the ground. Shouldn't have a problem getting a ticket with a decent view of the screen, even at this late stage.

No one has bought the live rights anywhere else in the world so no streams.

Sort of sums up the value of the competition really.
Yes and given that these are 2 recent ex premier league teams and that it is already on a Thursday thought Sky might have gone for it !

Radio Sheffield look as though they are covering it, but not online

Can you not just buy a one off “pass” for the WBA ifollow stream ?

UTB

Not showing on my IPTV listings 😡

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-11-11-59-07-535_com.gorillarbnds.bizzlemrfs.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-11-11-59-07-535_com.gorillarbnds.bizzlemrfs.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 45
Not available to watch on SUTV due to EFL broadcasting restrictions. That's published on our website. £2.50 for live radio commentary. Good job I like cricket too as I'll stick to the double header Hundred on BBC2 starting at 14:30 and track the Blades online later.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220811-121557.png
    Screenshot_20220811-121557.png
    423.5 KB · Views: 8
Yup rad sheff doing it DAB and FM, football league games and league cup games cant be broadcast online due to contractual reasons with the EFL I think.
Think They can broadcast FA cup games live online though.

The infinite wisdom of these fucking wankpuffins:

Hold a competition that most fans aren't overly enthused about and matches that will be sparsely attended.

Then establish a punitive rule that prevents fans from seeing said games live, just to piss them off a bit more.

See, I have little interest in the League Cup, so I won't buy a ticket and travel to the arsehole of England on a Thursday evening for this fixture.....but I might have been willing to part with a fiver for a bit of live football as there's nothing else to watch.
I suspect quite a few fall into this bracket.

So a big slow fucking clap to our cuntish sporting overlords for screwing fans out of live football and clubs out of potential revenue 👏

Yup rad sheff doing it DAB and FM, football league games and league cup games cant be broadcast online due to contractual reasons with the EFL I think.
Think They can broadcast FA cup games live online though.

Are you still streaming the radio in your chat room?

The infinite wisdom of these fucking wankpuffins:

Hold a competition that most fans aren't overly enthused about and matches that will be sparsely attended.

Then establish a punitive rule that prevents fans from seeing said games live, just to piss them off a bit more.

See, I have little interest in the League Cup, so I won't buy a ticket and travel to the arsehole of England on a Thursday evening for this fixture.....but I might have been willing to part with a fiver for a bit of live football as there's nothing else to watch.
I suspect quite a few fall into this bracket.

So a big slow fucking clap to our cuntish sporting overlords for screwing fans out of live football and clubs out of potential revenue 👏
The concept of a puffin wanking has thrown my whole afternoon.

Seems a bit strange that there's no option to pay for this game. If just 2.5k fans of each team stumped up a tenner that would be 50k income. Cost of doing it surely no more than 5k

Back
Top Bottom