CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lol true, but it was more than that Technically good and intelligent with it

He just looked like an experienced Premier League player to me who we didn't make much of an attempt to deal with.

Nixon also says in this mornings rag that we’re struggling due to his high salary

Perhaps someone should remind the arrogant prick that he’s just been ‘released’ by Everton and even as a free agent, with the season under way, he is still struggling to find a club?

In fact, just tell him to keep looking

Perhaps someone should remind the arrogant prick that he’s just been released by Everton and even as a free agent, with the season under way, he is still struggling to find a club?

In fact, just tell him to keep looking
Correct ,

Pace and athleticism. We need pace and athleticism throughout the team.
This is from June 2020…I’ve said it several hundred times since then. Loads of us have said it.
We’ve had seven transfer windows and not addressed the issue. We can get something out of games with the same old same old in the Championship but not in the PL; where we get bullied, overpowered and overrun by teams who have far more pace, power and physicality than us. It’s entirely predictable and we have to do something about it or another ignominious relegation beckons. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

This is from June 2020…I’ve said it several hundred times since then. Loads of us have said it.
We’ve had seven transfer windows and not addressed the issue. We can get something out of games with the same old same old in the Championship but not in the PL; where we get bullied, overpowered and overrun by teams who have far more pace, power and physicality than us. It’s entirely predictable and we have to do something about it or another ignominious relegation beckons. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

You might as well have typed
Expensive players on high wages is what we need ,the ones the clubs with more money than us also want

Its the reluctance to take a pay cut on relegation allegedly??
Just what I've been told.

I agree with you based on the team that faced Palace. I think this is finally being addressed though. I'm hoping Souza and Hamer can form the basis of a new era for us. If we can get Anis lean and mean I reckon he may also have the tools to compete. I'm expecting another couple of midfielders on top of that. It's all happening later than I'd like, but the midfield looks like it is finally getting a proper overhaul.

Isnt there a rule that says you can't have more than two players called Davies in your squad?

Always thought Ayew was hugely overrated. He is a very intelligent footballer pulled us out of position time after time. Very impressed with him yesterday more so than Eduard..UTB
All Palace’s forwards are very good. They play with a front 4, Zaha, Olise, Eze and Ayew last season were excellent after Woy had taken over.

Schlupp and Ayew stayed wide and occupied our WB’s and Eze drifted yesterday, first 10 mins Basham didn’t know where Eze was, Eduoard played more like a main striker but he was all over as well.

Very impressive and with Olise to come back in as well if they keep him.

If he's now demanding shitloads for giving us the pleasure of his services probably best avoided.

This is fair comment. It’s a test of his motivation if he’s willing to accept the going rate of a low end prem club in order to get his career moving again.

If he doesn’t fancy it, no problem, move along. If he does, great, hop aboard.

Back
Top Bottom