CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tom Daley would have a chance of starting in our midfield after what we served up there yesterday

After yesterday, definitely worth a punt ! No outlay years contract with another option !
As ever UTB !

Isn't Townsend hellbent on becoming the next Jermaine Jenas....
I'm not sure what that means but he did pre season with Burnley and was set to sign but Burnley withdrew contract at last minute to bring in another target

I'm not sure what that means but he did pre season with Burnley and was set to sign but Burnley withdrew contract at last minute to bring in another target
Oh, thought he might have been taking early retirement to fill one of the trendy young pundit positions at ITV or somewhere

If he's fit and ready then he could be an option. Anyone like that is an improvement for us

Davis gets in my team over bash Ozzy or Norwood maybe a cheeky bid for Ayew looked a solid player and caused us real problems

Shame we dint sign Lerma (free from Bournemouth), bossed Palaces midfield watching it back on MOTD.

Respect to Wroy, referred to us as Sheffield United every time he mentioned us in interview
Would have loved to have Lerma at the lane but couldn't see him leaving Bournemouth (who spent most of last season in a relagation fight) and coming to a newly promoted side tipped for relegation, in a way Palace is sort of the next step up as they always tend to finish around mid table.

My concern is, apart from Osborn (and Fleck), we'll be filling our midfield with right footers. We need at least one more naturally left sided midfielder.

Not very good is a massive improvement on our midfielders yesterday.

Technically sure, but if it’s between a half arsed Tom Davies on shit loads per week versus someone that’s not as talented that’ll give it their all, then it’s more of a close contest. I’d rather get players who are on the up in their career than on the way down.

Always thought Ayew was hugely overrated. He is a very intelligent footballer pulled us out of position time after time. Very impressed with him yesterday more so than Eduard..UTB
Yeah Ayew always seemed the one that’d miss out when palace were at full strength with Zaha, Olise, Eze etc, but he was very very impressive. Underrated.

I’m all for this signing, he’s a good player first and foremost 👍 and let’s not forget that we desperately need some legs in midfield!
Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this… but this also says to me that we are using the rest of our cash to strengthen our attack 👍
Gerrim in!

would be a solid back up signing on a free but if he wants to come here he accepts what we offer him he cant dictate to us plus weve got hamer and possibly doyle coming in but yes he would have walked in to our midfield yesterday

would be a solid back up signing on a free but if he wants to come here he accepts what we offer him he cant dictate to us plus weve got hamer and possibly doyle coming in but yes he would have walked in to our midfield yesterday

Has there been mention of him ‘dictating’ ancientblade ?

Back
Top Bottom