To the people who want to be pricks on this forum.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Made up by a Wolves supporter on 365 to see if he can trick the media.

Okay... getting bored now...

Dont slate me for getting RUMOURS from another site.

This section was dead, so i thought id liven it up, most rumours never come off anyway.

I think a lot of us get fucked off for getting slated for expressing, let alone having an opinion!
Keep the rumours comin. UTB :thumbup:

Always makes for a read whether there is anything in these rumours or not it keeps the chatter up.

i have absolutley no problem with you posting these rumours, i agree, this section is normally dead!

No problem with the rumours, but these are really the work of a bored Wolves supporter on 365 :|

Not sure what's wrong with pointing out most of this last set came from fansonline - is that really a credible source. Even the media, who stretch things, have to get a few right. Always curious but not keen to be had. UTB!

Anyone know where the rumours originated?

So? It's a rumour if it's made up it's made up! It's open for discussion not arguement!

Ok..... give a source then. Rather than just a C&P job.

I don't mind rumours. But when rumours are being posted, you'd actually expect them to be credible. One of his posts suggested United subsided in S4..... you do the math

Dont slate me for getting RUMOURS from another site.

This section was dead, so i thought id liven it up, most rumours never come off anyway.

You could have put them all in one thread though you bell-end. And some of them are repeats...............:thumbdown:

Pop your dummy back in and read what it says here: Please read: Include sources

As for everyone resorting to name calling, you know what's coming.

As for people being "slated" for having an opinion. It's called a "discussion". If you want a one-way broadcast to the world where no one can answer back, you're looking for a "blog" and not a "forum".

Far too many quotation marks there for a Friday morning...

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

As posted elsewhere, one of the finest films of all time.

Was that really necessary Bob?

Sorry Torrix just replying to the statement "to the people who want to be pricks"

There are three types of people dicks, assholes and pussies.

Ask the admins to remove it if it's upsetting you, I have no problem with it being removed.

Sorry Torrix just replying to the statement "to the people who want to be pricks"

Ask the admins to remove it if it's upsetting you, I have no problem with it being removed.

I do, it made me laugh!

Sorry Bob, just figured out where it came from..............:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom