Time slot Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesman1968

Reaction score
Hi got my ticket for Wembley but say time slot 1.45 to 2.30 entrance. Can’t sit in there till match start want to be out boozing with fans and soak up the atmosphere.Is this just a load of bxllocks so we spend our money in stadiums.

They can't possibly enforce it. It's probably a suggested time to try and spread out the crowds.
Imagine someone getting there just before kick off if they miss a train or something.
I can't see them saying 'Sorry, you missed your slot'
Just in case though, if you do get there just before kick off, try not to say, 'Sh sh Shorry mate, hic, I mished my train, hic' so you don't give the game away ;)

Hi got my ticket for Wembley but say time slot 1.45 to 2.30 entrance. Can’t sit in there till match start want to be out boozing with fans and soak up the atmosphere.Is this just a load of bxllocks so we spend our money in stadiums.
If you miss you're "timeslot" you won't get in the ground.

Not an issue, we’ve had timeslots for our recent trips down for Lionesses games and it didn’t matter that we didn’t arrive in the slot. As someone has said above, it’s a crowd control thing

Hang on. I didnt think they were sending 'em out until next week. Do I need to start panicking?

Back
Top Bottom