Tickets for Doncaster away next Wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
I have now decided to drag my delectable arse to Doncaster so went online to book, it seems there’ll be very few Blades attending based on the block behind the net has most seats still available, block N39. Ordinarily unless I’m wrong this is the first block to go.
Got to say this surprises me with Slavisa and his attacking brand of football was our fans number one choice and first match we can attend for over a year, very, very shocked.
there is no mention of masks and social distancing, or Covid passports so it can’t be that, we’ve over 3,000 tickets available. What are your thoughts on the poor sales.

Not sure the reasoning with others but Im never really arsed with pre season games unless it's a Saturday. Think Mansfield was the last one I attended and to tick off the ground.
I have now decided to drag my delectable arse to Doncaster so went online to book, it seems there’ll be very few Blades attending based on the block behind the net has most seats still available, block N39. Ordinarily unless I’m wrong this is the first block to go.
Got to say this surprises me with Slavisa and his attacking brand of football was our fans number one choice and first match we can attend for over a year, very, very shocked.
there is no mention of masks and social distancing, or Covid passports so it can’t be that, we’ve over 3,000 tickets available. What are your thoughts on the poor sales.

I love the pre season friendlies ,a chilled tea time drink in a different town ,no hassle with queues or owt ,see some new players and tactics , ,back home for naked attraction, whats not to like ?
Done Bradford ,Burton ,Halifax ,Chesterfield Mansfield in the past few years , loved it.

I like them because we are seeing live, for the first time, the set up and tactics of our new manager, plus fringe and academy players, I for one cannot wait, a few hostelries on the way from station to ground helps, but I recall it’s a long walk.

Wouldn’t worry, I think it’s the fourth or fifth block to go on sale which would suggest we’ve sold the others out.

Looks like there are loads left, and I have over the 5k threshold, but I am getting the following error.... This event is no longer available for sale.

Any ideas?
Joey, I had the same problem a few days ago. Email or ring the club and they will reset your account.

We're going. Booked the afternoon off.

Block 43 (almost sold out) and 44 were on sale yesterday. Block 39 wasn’t available. No idea what order they are selling the tickets in.

Loyalty system is such a shite system. I've been eligible to buy a ticket from Monday, but I'd like to take my Daughter who is 6, but she won't have enough loyalty points due to her age, so I'm having to wait until general sale, and by that point they will have likely sold out. So looks like we'll miss out.

If you have enough loyalty points, imo you should be allowed to add an u12 in too for those with kids that can't possibly have enough loyalty points.

Loyalty system is such a shite system. I've been eligible to buy a ticket from Monday, but I'd like to take my Daughter who is 6, but she won't have enough loyalty points due to her age, so I'm having to wait until general sale, and by that point they will have likely sold out. So looks like we'll miss out.

If you have enough loyalty points, imo you should be allowed to add an u12 in too for those with kids that can't possibly have enough loyalty points.

Only way it will change is if they start knocking historic points off or they do something like double points for kids or start offering loyalty points on kids shirts etc etc.

To be honest though I think you should be fine for the Doncaster game anyway. They’re selling the blocks in a weird order and it probably looks like we’re closer to selling out than we are. Plus there’s been nothing to say we’ve sold the initial 2000 yet and there’s an additional 1000 tickets if we need them.

Only way it will change is if they start knocking historic points off or they do something like double points for kids or start offering loyalty points on kids shirts etc etc.

To be honest though I think you should be fine for the Doncaster game anyway. They’re selling the blocks in a weird order and it probably looks like we’re closer to selling out than we are. Plus there’s been nothing to say we’ve sold the initial 2000 yet and there’s an additional 1000 tickets if we need them.

Hope so, its her 7th birthday on the day! She's well up for it.

You could just join her as a member if you call in at the Lane to buy them. Someone did that whilst I was there & I don't think he had any loyalty points as I was next in que & heard the conversation.

How do u buy a ticket , I assumed the blades website under tickets would be a decent place to start but no

Attachments

• IMG_20210720_182359.jpg
    IMG_20210720_182359.jpg
    864.1 KB · Views: 28

Can you buy one over the phone? Sorry haven’t read all this thread

Because of the please yourself guidance (what a joke) won't be attending any big events before the Blonde Buffoon comes out with hard and fast instructions that might be in place for more than a few days at a time ... yes I've purchased my season ticket but need to know what will be required to attend our home matches ... suppose I will get loads of flack ... but please yourself doesn't inspire me.

Hmmm...please create a special category to suit my personal circumstances. Were you campaigning for this U12 category 6 years ago?

Hmmm...please create a special category to suit my personal circumstances. Were you campaigning for this U12 category 6 years ago?

This isn't just to suit my category, I'm certain I'm not the only one with this issue.

Back
Top Bottom