Throw the book at him

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Did anyone else see that idiot blade push a Peterborough fan off the platform onto the tracks last night? The Peterborough fan was being a prize bellend don’t get me wrong but that’s attempted murder is it not?!
Horrendous if true. What happened after he got pushed onto the tracks?

Horrendous if true. What happened after he got pushed onto the tracks?
Certainly was true plenty of people around. Luckily the bloke got straight back onto the platform and thankfully no trains coming. I saw a lot of police activity straight after, not sure if they got him or not my guess is probably so with all the cctv and witnesses around the situation

Can't believe what some cretins can do to another human being for what?

They support s different football team.

Hope they get get porridge.
It was quite shocking to see and they were plenty of kids around, had the timing of a train been different a good 80-100 people would’ve witnessed a murder.

I know it gets said often these days, but we've got some absolute arseholes following us these days.

After the first goal last night I was pushed that hard from behind that I flattened the bloke in front of me who smacked his head as he went down.

Totally needless where I was and not a mere accident of exuberant celebrating.

So rightly or wrongly I returned the favour when one of the culprits came back up the stairs and shoved him over a few seats.

All got ridiculous expressions on their faces presumably from being Charlied up.

A brand new breed of fuckwits following us lately. Took my son yesterday and was regretting it before we’d even entered the stadium. Once in, 4/5 blokes all aged about 50/60 absolutely bollocksed - way over what should be allowed to enter a stadium. One continuously trying to interact with my son but in his own drunken mess of a way. The same bloke shouting every single one of our subs as they ran past for no reason whatsoever. Genuinely looked like he’d been let out the house after being locked up for 5 years. Painful to watch people like this. A couple of them stood on the seats after the goal just because… well, look at me. Braindead.

Another aspect of this is that most stewards are also simpletons who want to stamp authority on anything - a lot of the time as a direct consequence of years of drunk people on the wind up. We sat in the lower tier of the side stand and was there for 20 minutes yet just as the game was kicking off a steward came and asked us to move to the next gangway. His reason being to keep all away fans together. It wasn’t really a valid reason so we stood our ground, during which my son got upset. Reason we’d sat there in the first place was to avoid the vast amount of drunk and disorderly people that had been allowed in. Eventually the steward walked off - a prime example of just trying to enforce his authority and causing an unnecessary scene.

Love watching United but there’s certainly plenty of aspects that put you off.

Last edited:
Saw an argument with a steward/ police before we got in the stadium.

A bit of handbags in the concourse before kick off.

Then the idiot sat next to us missed half the second half cos he was slumped in his seat, then had to be told by the steward numerous times for his language, standing up on the rail and had 2 bottles of beer took off him. And spat on the floor every 2 minutes. Nice

It's actually getting to the stage where I think some people should be breathalyzed before being allowed into the stadium.
Thought that myself. Don’t get me wrong I’ve been drunk entering a ground plenty of times. But the state of some people yesterday was unacceptable. And 60 year old blokes who literally can’t keep still and acting more childish than my 4 year old is just a bit fucking weird.

Not going to take the moral high ground as I've been battered watching us before. But it's never been to the detriment of others around me, feel now the culture is to act as much of a cunt as possible. With social media and some weird millennial “Ratio” culture.

It's actually getting to the stage where I think some people should be breathalyzed before being allowed into the stadium.
I totally get where you’re coming from but the majority of us can hold our booze, I had a fair few pints yesterday but i don’t make a tit of myself by shouting nonsense or annoying anyone and I only went for one piss during the game and that was only because I was on an aisle seat and didn’t have to annoy people by passing them.. but yes I agree that some blatantly pissed up people should certainly be at the very least given some sort of extremely stern warning from the coppers. I feel sorry for the more “respectable” of our fans that are their genuinely for the football. I’m there for the the drinking and the football but I can go without the drink if I wanted and like I said above I don’t make a twat of myself inside a ground.

A brand new breed of fuckwits following us lately. Took my son yesterday and was regretting it before we’d even entered the stadium. Once in, 4/5 blokes all aged about 50/60 absolutely bollocksed - way over what should be allowed to enter a stadium. One continuously trying to interact with my son but in his own drunken mess of a way. The same bloke shouting every single one of our subs as they ran past for no reason whatsoever. Genuinely looked like he’d been let out the house after being locked up for 5 years. Painful to watch people like this. A couple of them stood on the seats after the goal just because… well, look at me. Braindead.

Another aspect of this is that most stewards are also simpletons who want to stamp authority on anything - sometimes as a result of drunk people on the wind up. We sat in the lower tier of the side stand and was there for 20 minutes yet just as the game was kicking off a steward came and asked us to move to the next gangway. His reason being to keep all away fans together. It wasn’t really a valid reason so we stood our ground, during which my son got upset. Reason we’d sat there in the first place was to avoid the vast amount of drunk and disorderly people that had been allowed in. Eventually the steward walked off - a prime example of just trying to enforce his authority and causing an unnecessary scene.

The stewards seemed to be adding to the confusion.

I was positioned on the front row of the upper tier in order to give my dodgy knee plenty of stretching space, and I saw many of the 50/60 year-olds you mention. The perils of a 17.30 kick-off.

Another aspect of this is that most stewards are also simpletons who want to stamp authority on anything - a lot of the time as a direct consequence of years of drunk people on the wind up. We sat in the lower tier of the side stand and was there for 20 minutes yet just as the game was kicking off a steward came and asked us to move to the next gangway. His reason being to keep all away fans together. It wasn’t really a valid reason so we stood our ground, during which my son got upset. Reason we’d sat there in the first place was to avoid the vast amount of drunk and disorderly people that had been allowed in. Eventually the steward walked off - a prime example of just trying to enforce his authority and causing an unnecessary scene.

Agree with the vast majority of this, apart from the bit about it being a new crop. It’s been happening for years. The last ‘away day’ I went to was the Huddersfield PO final. Never again after that shit show.

Agree with the vast majority of this, apart from the bit about it being a new crop. It’s been happening for years. The last ‘away day’ I went to was the Huddersfield PO final. Never again after that shit show.
Play off finals and the like were always bad but it feels like every game is a bit like that now.

Think you must have been sat just a few rows in front of me and the Mrs., pal.

I didn't see that, but Mrs G said afterwards, as we were walking back to our hotel, "did you see the steward trying to get those people to move, for no reason, the lad was getting upset by it:", glad you stood your ground.

There were three or four younger lads (late teens?) next to us, absolutely hammered, one of them could barely stand up, he was swaying from side to side and back and forth, I would dare bet he remembers nothing of the game this morning.

Also, there are a couple of old blokes, who I have seen at a few away games, always arguing with the stewards, looking like they want to fight.

As it happens, it was a good result for us, and we met some decent Blades in the pubs afterwards, and the reality is, we are not the only club with some brain dead types following us.

Not going to take the moral high ground as I've been battered watching us before. But it's never been to the detriment of others around me, feel now the culture is to act as much of a cunt as possible. With social media and some weird millennial “Ratio” culture.
I agree. Social media has a lot to answer for. It's all about what they can post on facebook or whatever else they use these days .... hey look at me, I'm fucking ace, I'm having a great time.....

I just don't get it myself. Rather than trying to convince virtual "friends" that you are having a wonderful time..... why not just actually have the wonderful time? I've been (and still get from time to time) pissed at matches many times but I can't remember ever acting the cunt with my own fans. Even with away fans, I'd rather have a giggle and bit of friendly banter than be a pissed up cock giving it the large.

I didn’t mean that it’s a new thing to be a cunt - just that it’s a fresh breed of them.

And Charlie checked.

They could be called Checkpoint Charlies and a campaign started by the football league with it's own little mascot and everything.

mascot-illustration-featuring-key-260nw-106024610.jpg

I agree. Social media has a lot to answer for. It's all about what they can post on facebook or whatever else they use these days .... hey look at me, I'm fucking ace, I'm having a great time.....

I just don't get it myself. Rather than trying to convince virtual "friends" that you are having a wonderful time..... why not just actually have the wonderful time? I've been (and still get from time to time) pissed at matches many times but I can't remember ever acting the cunt with my own fans. Even with away fans, I'd rather have a giggle and bit of friendly banter than be a pissed up cock giving it the large.
But, can you remember that time you got really pissed, and acted like a pissed up cock giving it large, what a day that was!!😉😂😂😂

Or Charlie Brown where we could cover a number of chemical substances..

Trouble is away day boozing seems to start earlier than ever. Someone mentioned this a few weeks back and was ridiculed and still is on twitter but they are right. Is it really necessary to start at say 7am for a 3pm kick off. This is why there is so many idiots at the games.

With the sixty plus year olds, I think a lot are just retiring too early with no back-up plan as to what they are going to do with the rest of their lives,
so they do what they love doing best - drinking and trying to be eighteen again, you wan'na see them in Spain where i live, 10.30 in the morning, full English break'y and their first pint of the day - in summer, the Brit's are the worst, just two weeks of a piss up for them! I've seen some sights over here believe me, at ties I've been ashamed to be British.
Onwards & upwards, the boys did well yesterday.

The most annoying ones are the group aged about 17-25 who act like they’re in Magaluf away from their parents for the first time.

Boozed up, shouting and doing whatever they want. They don’t seem to be at every game but they’re way out of line when they are.

With that said, people of all ages were misbehaving last night. Those half time scenes were mental inside the stand.

Back
Top Bottom