Those two points though

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From memory it's c2m of PL prize money difference per league place too

I can see why folk are still peeved about this, I am partly too, and IF we do miss out by 2 points then I think we could see the owner making some fuss.

All that being said, none of us know whether Villa might have equalised as they were certainly the better team on the day.

I can see why folk are still peeved about this, I am partly too, and IF we do miss out by 2 points then I think we could see the owner making some fuss.

All that being said, none of us know whether Villa might have equalised as they were certainly the better team on the day.

Goals change games and it changes the momentum of the match.

You’re right but unfortunately we will never know due to the complete incompetence of HawkEye and the muppets who were operating VAR on the evening. Personally, talk of legal action doesn’t sit comfortably with me but it’s easy for me to say when I don’t stand to lose £x million. I’d be very surprised if we have heard the last of it.

Let it go ! Kane’s goal should’ve counted against Spurs , West Ham’s equaliser should have stood imo Mcburnies equaliser could’ve been ruled out v Man Utd ! Shit as it is it has happened and that’s that !
As ever UTB !!
Incorrect

Kane - handball
Rice - handball
Mcburnie - not handball
Villa - perfectly good goal, disallowed which cost us 2 points

As the season draws to a close, those two points we were robbed of at Villa, I wonder how significant they will become in our quest for Europe?

Hawkeye Gate ............ get ready
And how valuable a point it could prove to be for Villa and costly for Watford or West Ham, just a minute, it could send Westam darn, take the point.

You've got to be good enough that come the end of the season you're not blaming these moments. Fact is we were very poor for three games on the bounce. Refs are out of your control and every season they make a few blunders against you. If we don't make Europe it'll be because we aren't quite good enough, and that's fine.

Let it go ! Kane’s goal should’ve counted against Spurs , West Ham’s equaliser should have stood imo Mcburnies equaliser could’ve been ruled out v Man Utd ! Shit as it is it has happened and that’s that !
As ever UTB !!
I agree that we have to let things go but that West ham goal was correctly disallowed. They don't score without the handball.

As ever UTB !!
You can't say something should have been a goal just because you don't like the rule. The only incorrect decision was against Villa. That is a FACT.

YES Blade: “FFS! A great win tonight and you have to bring that shit up again!”

Absolutely a great win but at the same time the result makes this topic more relevant

Had we lost, probably wouldn’t have meant anything

Maybe my maths is deceiving me, but those 3 lost at Newcastle seem far more important.

Great win tonight, and still this rubbish is being brought up.

Just maybe a game against Villa has ignited the team to push on again. It’s not like it’s happened before 🤨🤨😉😉

Surely his lawyers deserve a bit of time off!? Give em a break.

The club have not ruled out legal action and are discussing it. Watch this space... hope we make it unnecessary though.

That goal counts and we’re challenging Liverpool for the title.

Believe you me, Seth.

As ever UTB !!
No it shouldn't
No it shouldn't and no it couldn't

What are you even on about 🤣🤣 mate go on Leicester’s forum and celebrate their point yesterday you’re proper boring the life out of us here

That's 3 times now you have brought up Leicester to me.....
This is a Sheffield United forum, talking 99% of the time about Sheffield United.

Sorry that I am focusing on praising the efforts of the team today for a fantastic and massive win, in an extremely tough game.
Rather than talk about that incident at Villa.

A legal expert said we'd have a watertight case

Back
Top Bottom