Those two points though

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's 3 times now you have brought up Leicester to me.....
This is a Sheffield United forum, talking 99% of the time about Sheffield United.

Sorry that I am focusing on praising the efforts of the team today for a fantastic and massive win, in an extremely tough game.
Rather than talk about that incident at Villa.
Apology accepted.
Now go away for ever please.

Let it go ! Kane’s goal should’ve counted against Spurs , West Ham’s equaliser should have stood imo Mcburnies equaliser could’ve been ruled out v Man Utd ! Shit as it is it has happened and that’s that !
As ever UTB !!
Talking nonsense here mate. Both those goals were handball and rightly disallowed under the rules.

That's 3 times now you have brought up Leicester to me.....
This is a Sheffield United forum, talking 99% of the time about Sheffield United.

Sorry that I am focusing on praising the efforts of the team today for a fantastic and massive win, in an extremely tough game.
Rather than talk about that incident at Villa.
So unless you support 2 teams why do you spend so much time on here? Don’t pull the uni stuff on me because there’s no way you went to uni if you’re as boring as you are on here 😂🤣

Wilder will not be even thinking about that Villa debacle, in fact it will make him and the players more determined.

Nobody ever did us any favours in my 40+ years of supporting us and nobody probably ever will.

To the death Blades, win or lose, to the death.

Legal action against VAR/Hawkeye would be futile. Despite the feeling of injustice, what's done is done. As VAR would say, best draw a line under it. 😆
Look to the points we can still win, not to the points that were dropped. ⚔

So unless you support 2 teams why do you spend so much time on here? Don’t pull the uni stuff on me because there’s no way you went to uni if you’re as boring as you are on here 😂🤣

The 'uni stuff' as you put it is a whole other debate. I could talk about 'Modern Liberalism' which dominates the current education system, and how......but nevermind.

The major difference between you and me, besides the fact that you view everything as a negative.......
You want Blades to win 38 games a season, I want them to win 36.

Forget that lets sue China over COVID- this is the form we were in as it hit & def would have been CL! ;)
Settle for a trip to Kazakstan in a Europa qualifier though 👌❤️⚔️

Let it go ! Kane’s goal should’ve counted against Spurs , West Ham’s equaliser should have stood imo Mcburnies equaliser could’ve been ruled out v Man Utd ! Shit as it is it has happened and that’s that !
As ever UTB !!

Why should the fans let these go - the fans and the media need to put pressure on the authorities to change the rules - as per Jose the other day.

We all actually want the Spurs goal to count, but you are 100% wrong with how the rules are now - both the Spurs and West Ham goals were disallowed as the ball struck a hand which ultimately led to a goal. The rules are wrong to most fans, but I bet PGMOL keep them for next season as ultimately the IFAB have created this rule after such incidents as Thiery Henry handling the ball for France into the net which ultimately stopped Ireland qualifying for the 2010 World Cup.

As for McB's goal v Man U - no camera angle showed the ball actually touched his hand/arm etc, so the original Referees decision stood.

If you don't agree, write the FA or PL.

UTB

The 'uni stuff' as you put it is a whole other debate. I could talk about 'Modern Liberalism' which dominates the current education system, and how......but nevermind.

The major difference between you and me, besides the fact that you view everything as a negative.......
You want Blades to win 38 games a season, I want them to win 36.
How do I view everything as negative? 🤣🤣🤣 what are you actually even on about? 🤣😂

Can't blame just that, we were absolutely dire that game. Same as Man U, Newcastle & large parts of the Arsenal game.

We're back now though, took a bit of getting going.

If we lose out on a cl spot maybe 5th by a point. We could lose 4m in placing money and an estimated 60 m in CL tv money
But if you think we can just let it go
It's a 64 m quid question

Nah mate, we should think about how embarrassing it would be to contest it and just accept it and move on.

I think we should reflect at the end of the season not now. Much rather think how our team costing about £60m has beaten one that has cost £200m plus - guessing, but its a lot, lot more than ours!

There will be a huge case if it costs us any European place...

And that's without the VAR decisions we've been robbed of this season too...

The Spurs one sticks out but there have been more like McBurnie vs Leicester... Not offside.

Goal difference would have a say in things anyway if we won at Leicester if we had them two points unfortunately 😔. The whole thing stinks though, it still gets me angry when they keep talking about it on Sky Sports etc. 🤬 Villa were let off AGAIN today by VAR for a ball that hits shoulder not HAND grrr

I'd guess that some on here may make fun of the USA for their 'sue-anyone' culture, yet some of our fans want to do the same for decisions that go against us.

We played pretty badly against Villa, and it was a legit goal and a terrible decision but we got a bit lucky their defender barged his own keeper into the goal in the first place. That was pretty much all we 'created' the whole game. A draw was a fair result on balance of play.

Just leave it and move on. You can be sure that Wilder will. There's a chance we could get into Europe anyway.

I'd guess that some on here may make fun of the USA for their 'sue-anyone' culture, yet some of our fans want to do the same for decisions that go against us.

We played pretty badly against Villa, and it was a legit goal and a terrible decision but we got a bit lucky their defender barged his own keeper into the goal in the first place. That was pretty much all we 'created' the whole game. A draw was a fair result on balance of play.

Just leave it and move on. You can be sure that Wilder will. There's a chance we could get into Europe anyway.
Wilder might leave it but I bet the hierarchy at the lane don't ,if any club goes down at villas expense they won't either
Personally I'd like to see united take legal action as I think.Hawkeye's explanation was a joke and a lie
And I'd like to.see them embarrassed in court and have to.admit they forgot to switch the fucking thing on

We should definitely take legal action if it costs us big money/a European berth, but for money, not anything footbally, like replaying games/petitioning for an extra place in the competition (unless it wasn't at the expense of some poor lower level league team).

If it costs us £60m, quietly go after Hawkeye and the league for it, with a bit of dignity, not crying on the streets. We'd have a reyt case, take the £45m out of court and use it to fund players to move us forward.

Back
Top Bottom