Things you wont miss about the Premier League

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The constant falling over at a brush of contact.

The screaming

The absence of tackling and the bookings /red cards for "failing to control momentum" when a tackle is made.

Probably get this in the Championship but at least we won't have VAR retro analysing everything.

I'm really looking forward to next season already.

Have you not heard? No relegation now, because top 6 won't be in league next year, so 3 up and away we go again 🙃

"Loyalty" points, none of which were earned while we were in L1.

That system needs an overhaul

"Loyalty" points, none of which were earned while we were in L1.

That system needs an overhaul

If you take away all my Prem points, I've still got all my Championship and League One, which do you come for next?

Had to laugh at that cunt James corden yesterday when he talked about the ESL to an American audience, talking about football being “Saturday at 3pm”... we’ve had so few Saturday 3pm games in this league

Can’t wait to get back to satdi 3pm and Tuesday 745pm.

I’m not looking forward to sky’s efl coverage as they had some awful bird on this season. Less charisma than Lineker

I won’t miss pundits who’ve never played at the level we’re watching either.

If you take away all my Prem points, I've still got all my Championship and League One, which do you come for next?
Did I mention you by name Foxy? Jesus talk about touching a nerve. Calm down dear, because you know as well as I do there were loads of people whose "loyalty" points were suddenly of great benefit to them when we got out of L1.

FFS You are the LAST person I thought would would react with that "No Greater Bladey Bladeness than here" bullshit.

Did I mention you by name Foxy? Jesus talk about touching a nerve. Calm down dear, because you know as well as I do there were loads of people whose "loyalty" points were suddenly of great benefit to them when we got out of L1.

FFS You are the LAST person I thought would would react with that "No Greater Bladey Bladeness than here" bullshit.
Be nice of you to explain the great benefits of our "loyalty" points from L1

Be nice of you to explain the great benefits of our "loyalty" points from L1

It is possible to see the vast majority of games without gaining loyalty points. There are people who have followed United since the early 70s who suffered the week in, week out drudgery of life in L1 who then found themselves behind "loyalty" Blades in the queue for tickets in higher divisions when those same Blades had hardly been to a L1 game.

Or do the maths help you claim that only "loyal" people who have been to every game ever were at Bramall lane in L1?

Jeez there are some sensitive souls in here. I KNOW there are Blades who have been to every game since Hagan retired but there are also fair weather Blades who play the system, and loads who use other people's points to get tickets ahead of others who may have seen 10 times as many games as them.

Sorry if the concept is so hard to understand.

Anyway later everyone, good luck to us all next season, cheers and all the best to all my fellow Blades. Bye for now, UTB!

I didn't take it that way in the slightest and that's far from my point 🤣

Just an easy (if flippant and sarcastic) way to highlight the difficulties in making points invalid, probably not the best in hindsight seeing as my point isn't about me... If you can earn them and they are defined as 'loyalty', how do you fairly decide what to stop or remove without upsetting someone who did what you said they had to do to get points?

Who decides L1 points are worth more than Prem points? Adkins points more than Wilder points? Currently, the club pick the levels which everyone is aware of.

Which was more loyal? Northampton away for a promotion party or a midweek/odd day Premier League away day loss?

What if age and points dictates you could only finally attend during certain years? What if circumstance dictates you have to miss a season?

It just cant be 'fair' unfortunately.

The 'cheats' only devalue the 'non cheats' but its an absolute minefield if you start removing or retrospectively reclassifying. :)

Last edited:
Implant a loyalty points micro chip under everybody’s skin...That might stop the LP cartel buying then passing on tickets, if they can’t get to a game...That’ll sort it.

Implant a loyalty points micro chip under everybody’s skin...That might stop the LP cartel buying then passing on tickets, if they can’t get to a game...That’ll sort it.
Don’t bring in the LP cartel. Most dangerous cartel in Yorkshire.
it’s been known of people fearing for their loyalty points wondering when the cartel will come and get em.
I think one of the Mitchell brothers is doing a documentary on it soon.

Oh no just realised that whilst don’t have to put up with Mcmanamananmanman we get Prutton back in Sky and Keith Andrews - - 😩

Back
Top Bottom