They couldn’t give a fuck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No. Did you have a good view or did you get stuck behind one of the posts?
I don’t care about them enough to check their results, constantly post on threads about them and check their attendances and forums regularly mate sorry, nevermind going to watch them

I don’t care about them enough to check their results, constantly post on threads about them and check their attendances and forums regularly mate sorry, nevermind going to watch them
You don’t seem to care about United either.

Do you think everyone who hasn’t got a crystal clear positive disposition 24/7 on all things United supports Wednesday?
Are u a striker? Are u number 9. Do you play in blue and white? Do you go by the name of Gregory? Is Liam Palmer really one of your own?

Based upon?
Slagging them off at every opportunity, for example this thread when we were halfway through the game.

You call yourself a supporter because of the thousands you’ve supposedly put n but you’re not really. You may well put money into the club as we all do but the difference is we actually support the club.

You on the other hand take great delight on knocking them the first chance you get. I just don’t understand your mentality.

It’s fine to be critical. We all get pissed off with performances and the rest of the shit that goes with supporting United.

But you don’t do the actual supporting.

You just can’t wait to jump in heir backs.

Chuck your money away into a club you don’t love, but don’t claim you support them.

Slagging them off at every opportunity, for example this thread when we were halfway through the game.

You call yourself a supporter because of the thousands you’ve supposedly put n but you’re not really. You may well put money into the club as we all do but the difference is we actually support the club.

You on the other hand take great delight on knocking them the first chance you get. I just don’t understand your mentality.

It’s fine to be critical. We all get pissed off with performances and the rest of the shit that goes with supporting United.

But you don’t do the actual supporting.

You just can’t wait to jump in heir backs.

Chuck your money away into a club you don’t love, but don’t claim you support them.
My mentality is a winning one, and that’s what I want for the club. Hence the anger when we aren’t doing as well as I believe, and know, we can. Lot of people are the same. Are they all pigs anorl?

Exactly. And they care more than some of these twat posters, because the.players push through shit like this

When are our fans going to stop using the lazy, overused and completely false criticism of "they don't care"?

You only have to see any of our players in interviews to see they really care, even if their performance isn't always great.
When Fleck and Sharp were injured they sat in the directors box for home games. I don’t need to say anything about Billy but Fleck was just as engaged. No phones, totally in to the game and when Reading scored the winner absolutely distraught. I think MGW and Norwood firing the crowd up in the 2nd half at QPR really helped us. We feed off each other and stuff like that energises support. They want it just as much as we do.

If they tried. Some of them. Could they? Eh?

Fucking embarrassing. Live on sky anorl.

Basham wants to hang his head in shame but only NDiaye takes any credit there. Ran his bollocks off.
I don't post much on here but I'm from Lewisham and just want to distance myself from such a wank post. 90 mins, cracking result.

UTB

Nothing wrong with the opening post. At least he saw what Hecky saw.

It was a frustrating first half and conceding a goal was the most annoyed I have ft for a while.

Good job something was said and they came out and played football how it should be played.

UTB. You give us a ride at times.

It must be so different on the telly ,I thought we would still beat them at half time ,Wes only touched it a couple of times and we were playing OK. Anyone else who went think otherwise ?
I was quite calm at ht, so were most sat near me. Qpr were bobbins in the 1st half and we were only at 50%, bloke next to me said what I thought, which was we will come out and slaughter them in the 2nd.

It must be so different on the telly ,I thought we would still beat them at half time ,Wes only touched it a couple of times and we were playing OK. Anyone else who went think otherwise ?

I've never been to a Sheffield United game in my life, so of course it's better on the telly.

Wanker post for a change. Get a life bore.

I don't agree with your take/opinion on a single thing, and I have a bit of laugh about it. But I've never been a cunt about it.

What I don’t understand is the level of vitriol about the first half, which apart from Basham fluffing his lines dealing with Austin, we largely controlled and opened them up superbly a few times.
We were timid and lacked intensity
Weren't brave enough going forward and lackadaisical out of possession

We played at testimonial pace and were lucky that QPR didn't give a shit or we could have been out of the game by half time
Half time the manager ( and jlt ) banged a few heads together and told them this and they completely dominated the rest of the game

Shouldn't be starting must win games in such a slack ,demotivated way .happened to often

We barely have enough fit bodies to field a team, yet reading this thread it sounds like we were relegated.

I honestly cant see us getting promoted with so many players out, but getting results from a patched up team makes the win and excitement even greater IMO.

What concerns me most is how some are going to react on here if/when we actually do fail, it's not as if it has happened before, before, before.

Philosophy and perspective are wonderful attributes.

Football is a game of two halves (think Nottingham Forest play off semi) but only one team can win.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the opening post. At least he saw what Hecky saw.

It was a frustrating first half and conceding a goal was the most annoyed I have ft for a while.

Good job something was said and they came out and played football how it should be played.

UTB. You give us a ride at times.
Precisely. Hecky and JLT gave them a rocket at half time one of the players I forget who said in post match, if we were playing as well as some on this thread have made out why would they need to do that? 😂

Soooo… because me and others saw the game different to you, we watched it on TV??

Also, have you stopped slating our best midfielder yet? Yaya, genius.

What I don’t understand is the level of vitriol about the first half, which apart from Basham fluffing his lines dealing with Austin, we largely controlled and opened them up superbly a few times.
We weren’t playing at anything like the pace required in a must win game. If we hadn’t picked up the intensity and been as relentless as we had been we wouldn’t have won the game.

It was all safely safe and nicely nice. QPR had one effort and scored it, and as we know we don’t score 1 without Billy. So understandably me and many around me and on this thread believed the game was done.

That second half is the goal now. If we play like that we beat Fulham. That’s 5th or 6th sewn up. Play like that in both those games and we’ll get to Wembley.

If we revert to type that we’ve seen pretty much in every game since Boro give or take a couple of 10 min spells then we might not even make the play offs.

Its do or die, but we evidently are capable as we proved in that second 45.

It was a genuine question to people who went.
Yeah, like me. Did you not hear the booing/groaning and general discontent from the away end at half time? Or did you watch it with ear plugs in?

If you did go, I can’t make heard nor tail what you’re saying frankly.

Back
Top Bottom