These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ours is one piece, all one material with stripes printed on the bottom. Last season's Sunderland was like our shirt from last season, the stripe section is a sewn on panel with 2 (or 3 for our shirt) different fabrics on the plain and red and white stripe sections. And the stripes don't have the chevrons on obviously.

But if it furthers the evil Adidas narrative then...

They've given us a league one kit FFS weers Umbro fuckin ell.
Ours isn't one piece though? It's exactly as you describe, the stripes on the bottom are a separate piece of material attached to the plain back, it's the same on the front of the shirt too, which is exactly what I would expect it to be.

Early look at training wear... think someone mentioned on here about the top Baldock is wearing, with the stripes on the arm?

I’m not sure about that one but to be honest I’d fine anybody who wanted to train in long sleeves unless it was -10

Both kits are disappointing for me.

Home would be very good if it looked more like the Argentina one which inspired it (stripes all the way up and stripes on the back).

Away is decent; I would’ve just preferred the pink a bit more vivid. It’s too pale and neither here nor there. The grey seems popular but again it’s just adding to the overall wishy-washy look.

I sent the club shop an email 2 weeks ago asking about it, still awaiting a reply. yes, I know I could pick up the phone, but this sort of bad customer service just annoys me!

2 weeks and no reply? Not great is it . I was going to travel through to the club shop to purchase a few items but I’ll hold fire for now .

2 weeks and no reply? Not great is it . I was going to travel through to the club shop to purchase a few items but I’ll hold fire for now .
I guess it has not been read or forgotten about. Of course would take me two minutes to ring up or email again, but it is just a bit poor.

If you want to sell stuff at least reply or inform people who have sensible questions

My oldest lad really wants the purple gk shirt. Phoned club shop last week and they said they "didn't know" when it will be released which I very much doubt. Surely you'd think they would aim to release the gk shirts with the announcement of Ramsdale 🤔

I say this every year. If we have a good season, most Blades will look back on the shirts with fondness but if we’re poor, the shirts will be a bag o shite hopefully never to see the light of day again. It’s the players that matter not the kit...

Although for some reason I’ve got Warnock’s advice to Kozzy over his bright orange boots ringing in my ears....’Tha’d better be good if you’re going to get away with wearing that!‘

"Shall I take them off then, boss?"

The pink shirt is an absolute disgrace. I’m not bothered about the colour pink. It’s the type of pink and the material. I saw some bloke in it yesterday and it looked terrible.
I love buying a shirt each season but deffo not this one.

The pink shirt is an absolute disgrace. I’m not bothered about the colour pink. It’s the type of pink and the material. I saw some bloke in it yesterday and it looked terrible.
I know every time I decide not to buy something I don't like I feel the need to publish the news on line. Stay tuned for my hate filled decision not to buy some cauliflower later.

Had a look at the kits in the meadowhell shop yesterday..home was better than I thought but still just meh.
Away is rubbish.

Our league 1 promotion season shirt for me is the best one to date.
Last seasons home and away the best for me.

Before anyone starts, I’m not going to buy one but has anyone bought one of this seasons shirts from China yet? I’m just curious cos the red on last seasons was different. Just curious. I’m not a shirt wearer to be honest

Before anyone starts, I’m not going to buy one but has anyone bought one of this seasons shirts from China yet? I’m just curious cos the red on last seasons was different. Just curious. I’m not a shirt wearer to be honest
From the pics I’ve seen they don’t appear to have the pixelated effect on the stripes... 😱

Ok I wanted to like it but now that my Son’s new home shirt has arrived it does look like bits of 3 shirts sewn together. The collar, white shoulder panels and the remaining striped body - very odd and disappointing. Perhaps the club saw the cheap Chinese ones and bought a job lot. It is so bad that I am going to have to get him a pink one to wear instead! 🤬

Never been too keen on the (too much white) new kit, but now I’ve seen it on the pitch, its not nice at all, at least have the numbers in black.

Medium.png

And get the keeper kits on sale pronto.

With so many wearing a white undershirt the short sleeve decoration looks like captain armbands. Would like to see a long sleeve shirt on sale. The novelty factor alone would be worth it.

Home shirt disappointment.

Had to return the home shirt as the sleeve hadn't been hemmed. New one got delivered today and the sponsor on the front is clearly damaged. Both obviously production issues but frustrating to see that the staff aren't checking the shirts before posting especially considering both have had the PL badge on them.

Home shirt disappointment.

Had to return the home shirt as the sleeve hadn't been hemmed. New one got delivered today and the sponsor on the front is clearly damaged. Both obviously production issues but frustrating to see that the staff aren't checking the shirts before posting especially considering both have had the PL badge on them.

I had similar last year. Bought a home shirt online which arrived with a slightly tilted front sponsor. I took it back into the store and chose one off the hangers that was level/straight.

Has the big white space below the numbers been left for a sponsor?
Would look better from the back with red sleeves IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom