These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Has the big white space below the numbers been left for a sponsor?
Would look better from the back with red sleeves IMHO.

Don't have back of the shirt sponsors in the Premier League, think that picture has the numbers a little high because there's no names. When the names are on they'll be a little lower like last season.

Hope this gets released today, my lad is asking me for it at least twice a day

Hope this gets released today, my lad is asking me for it at least twice a day

It’s been put back a week after a number of boxes of keeper kits fell on Moore’s hand. They’re getting extra staff in to compensate – be patient, they’ll be available soon.

The badge is the big giveaway for me.

Thing is though, you can understand why people buy these. The away shirt last season was a great copy and you can get 3x Adult ones delivered for less than the price of one from the shop. If you have 2 or 3 teenage kids, the savings are incredible.

As said, the home shirt last season was horrific and could be spotted a mile off, but if I had to purchase multiple adult sized shirts each year, I know I would've considered the away one, certainly.

WhiteHawk - didn't you show a real and fake side by side on here!?

Thing is though, you can understand why people buy these. The away shirt last season was a great copy and you can get 3x Adult ones delivered for less than the price of one from the shop. If you have 2 or 3 teenage kids, the savings are incredible.

As said, the home shirt last season was horrific and could be spotted a mile off, but if I had to purchase multiple adult sized shirts each year, I know I would've considered the away one, certainly.

WhiteHawk - didn't you show a real and fake side by side on here!?
I did mate, yes.

IMG_20190817_102537.jpg
IMG_20190817_102622.jpg
IMG_20190817_102726.jpg
IMG_20190817_102758.jpg
IMG_20190817_102857.jpg
IMG_20190817_102957.jpg
IMG_20190817_103032.jpg
IMG_20190927_171327.jpg
IMG_20190927_171354.jpg
IMG_20190927_171412.jpg
IMG_20190927_171506.jpg
IMG_20190927_171610.jpg
IMG_20190927_171649.jpg

I think
Just watching the Derby game. I reckon that if you've got last season's white away shirt, just buy a red bath towel from Sainsburys for a few pounds, put them together in a hot wash and Hey Presto! New away shirt!!! 😆
Would think third kit coming. Prem won’t let us wear either against Leeds they’re too similar watching this Derby match.

I think

Would think third kit coming. Prem won’t let us wear either against Leeds they’re too similar watching this Derby match.
How fucking difficult is it to jot down the home colours of 19 teams and, with the entire visible spectrum at your disposal, come up with 2 kits, at least one of which is clearly different from them all? It's even fucking easier having just lost the only 2 to play in yellow.

Got my home shirt the other day. Can't even try to put it on, as it's a complete see-through, and I've been plagued with various injuries this preseason. Consequently, my fabulous abs are no more! Simply a beer belly. Sh*te.

On a more serious note, is this the way they're all going to be like from now on? For how many more years will Adidas still be our kit manufacturer?

index.php
Their home GK is a re-make of the 92 Danish gk shirt worn by Schmeichel

Oy Vey!

Anyone else notice the Star of David design woven through it? Same with the Bristol one further up...

I see adidas have managed to produce a kit for Leeds that has stripes on the back and on the sleeves.
Why couldn't we have a red & white one using the same template?

I see adidas have managed to produce a kit for Leeds that has stripes on the back and on the sleeves.

Because we didn't choose one.

Adidas suggest stuff, we pick the kit. We picked what we have.

The thing I'm most annoyed about is both Fulham and Leeds have got nice little things on the back of the neck, we had BLADES last season, not much but it was something, but those two have got full on elite poshness on theirs and we've got fuck all this season except a backwards adidas logo because you can see through the kit haha

Scroll through to see the backs.

Last edited:

My thoughts exactly. They managed it on a shirt that isn’t traditionally striped in any way. Yet fail to do it for a club who has over 100 years of tradition playing in striped shirts.

Back
Top Bottom