These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I like the away kit - think we will get quite a lot of attention with it. Due to that fact, and that most traditionalists won't like it. I would go even further. Sit down with USG and persuade them to go full black logo - and, this is the most controversial bit... make our logo line art!View attachment 88500

Would look OK with a Sheffield United badge

Loads on DHgate if you can wait till Xmas for delivery
Might have seen them, shot to nothing I guess and then pick up a genuine one at the end of the season when they're on sale.

Next question will be how to get that abomination which is the USG logo off the chest 😂

Anyone tried alternative sources for the away shirt? Asking for a friend who's too tight to pay £60 inc P&P to advertise an insolvent Forex trader.
I'm going to give them a while to get them right but I plan on ordering them off DH Gate just so I can compare them to the genuine ones. Last season the home shirt from them was terrible and stood out a mile from the genuine one, the away was pretty decent though.

I'm going to give them a while to get them right but I plan on ordering them off DH Gate just so I can compare them to the genuine ones. Last season the home shirt from them was terrible and stood out a mile from the genuine one, the away was pretty decent though.
Yeah away was spot on.

I expect it will be this year too as the design has been around for a while.

Only question would be if they can match the pink in colour

Been on about this since seeing it early July
The Adidas looks like a transformer. Turn itself into a stepladder if you try folding it.

1597348488799.png

Yeah away was spot on.

I expect it will be this year too as the design has been around for a while.

Only question would be if they can match the pink in colour
The only noticeable difference on the away shirt was the sponsor. It's a different shade of red and the sleeve sponsor is smaller. The home shirt wasn't even close though, completely different material, different shade of red, and the same sponsor difference as the away shirt. I keep meaning to cut it up to make some face masks.

The only noticeable difference on the away shirt was the sponsor. It's a different shade of red and the sleeve sponsor is smaller. The home shirt wasn't even close though, completely different material, different shade of red, and the same sponsor difference as the away shirt. I keep meaning to cut it up to make some face masks.

The fakes have the old badge on, best way of spotting bellends on eBay trying to flog them for Adidas RRP.

If they get that right then life will be difficult in the shirt request threads of 2045.

The fakes have the old badge on, best way of spotting bellends on eBay trying to flog them for Adidas RRP.

If they get that right then life will be difficult in the shirt request threads of 2045.
The badges are different but not so much that it would immediately stand out (to me anyway).

The fake home shirt stands out an absolute mile just because it's a different shade of red, you can easily spot anyone that is wearing one. I spotted quite a few at games last season.

The badges are different but not so much that it would immediately stand out (to me anyway).

The fake home shirt stands out an absolute mile just because it's a different shade of red, you can easily spot anyone that is wearing one. I spotted quite a few at games last season.

For reference to anyone in the future reading this (assuming they keep using these badges) top is fake, bottom real

IMG_20200813_221107.jpg

I think it's pretty noticeable, you don't have to be very close to see it because the larger ratio of black makes it stick out. It's just all a bit "off".

I'm not a brand snob, my jeans are no name, t-shirts from Sainsbury's, pants whatevers cheapest on Amazon, but even I look down on fecking Macron. I was gutted when we got the horrible Macron kits. They look better now, but who knows if they actually are, either way the damage has been done with the low quality shite they churned out for us. Yeah it was custom and had a few nice touches (that probably fell off in the wash), but would you accept someone having a shit into your hands if they told you it was just for you first?
Don’t be daft, apart from the central badge situation, they provided one or our best kits of the last decade or two.

8DF0E5A7-1081-4FAC-9705-0B56C4DDCAAB.jpeg

That's my main problem, the printed badge looks terrible.
[/QUOTE]
They don’t have to. Sewn badges are a bit old now. The “authentic” player shirts (elite level anyway not sure about ours never seen one close up) don’t have sewn badges they have heat transferred badges and they’re good quality really vivid colours. I’ve got a Benfica away shirt I bought on our pre-season trip same template as ours last season it has a kind of rubbery badge on it. Way better than sewn imo. The printed badges we’ve had so far haven’t been anything like the same quality though.

Telling me we wouldn’t sell loads of these if Adidas gave us elite tier
View attachment 88520
[/QUOTE
Gutted we’re not getting this sort of thing when Leeds are! Work in Leeds the resident annoying Leeds fan says he’s buying their shirts and a training top I’m not keen on either of our shirts tbh was hoping for a training top like this. I’m not turning up on a night shift in inferior product though so they’ve lost some sales!
Leeds aren’t elite tier though they said tier 1. Guess we’re tier 2 then...

Of the lesser-known brands Errea have produced some nice bespoke shirts. I’m not sure how they handle stripes though.

My shirts arrived today and here are my thoughts on them:

Home shirt - Definitely a tighter fit than last years / away kit fabric. I personally like the design, particularly the cubed detail on the red stripes. However the fabric feels cheap and is very thin. Biggest downside, the shirt hadn't been hemmed on one of the sleeves so having to return it. Obviously a manufacturing fault but disappointing as I had the PL badge added and its very obvious fault, so someone in the club shop either doesn't care or doesn't pay any attention.

Away shirt - Love it! The pink is a nicer shade than I expected, the subtle camo really adds to it and the dark grey trim is spot on. The fabric is comfortable and fits fine. Really glad they didn't go for the same fabric as the home!

Looking forward to the 3rd kit release 👀

It's probably a cost saving exercise. We get Condivo training tops, we get more profit from the sales as they cost less.

Leeds, Arsenal, Bayern are a bit better off than us.

We're up on the adidas store - interesting that last year's sunderland shirt is identical on the back to our new one

Ours is one piece, all one material with stripes printed on the bottom. Last season's Sunderland was like our shirt from last season, the stripe section is a sewn on panel with 2 (or 3 for our shirt) different fabrics on the plain and red and white stripe sections. And the stripes don't have the chevrons on obviously.

But if it furthers the evil Adidas narrative then...

They've given us a league one kit FFS weers Umbro fuckin ell.

I was straight in with the new shirt orders, liked the look of both home and away. Having tried them on love them both but actually prefer the away! Think this will grow on people and could well believe it if it became a big seller.

Have we had any decent pictures or confirmation of the keepers kits yet?

Ours is one piece, all one material with stripes printed on the bottom. Last season's Sunderland was like our shirt from last season, the stripe section is a sewn on panel with 2 (or 3 for our shirt) different fabrics on the plain and red and white stripe sections. And the stripes don't have the chevrons on obviously.

But if it furthers the evil Adidas narrative then...

They've given us a league one kit FFS weers Umbro fuckin ell.
I’m not against Adidas at all and I think Umbro are naff these days...no agenda here. In fact I think I might treat myself to the Union Berlin shirt as well

The sponsors logo looks really low in pics on the away shirt, Is it really like this?

Back
Top Bottom