Player Suggestion The Premier League - Last Minute loanees

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Theres no way were getting Kelleher, besides the fact we already have Davies and cant loan 2 from the same club, he is locked in #2 at Liverpool and no way they will loan him out to anybody although would have been a fantastic signing if we got him. He's younger and already significantly better than Ramsdale.

Molumby would be a great pickup and shoudl be possible hes way down the Brighton pecking order but is a proper ball playing midfiler the kind we need.

Whilst i agree we won’t sign Kelleher, the multiple loans from the same club only applies from Premier League to Premier League teams;
Coventry for example have both Ian Maatsen and Jake Clarke-Salter on loan from Chelsea.

Theres no way were getting Kelleher, besides the fact we already have Davies and cant loan 2 from the same club, he is locked in #2 at Liverpool and no way they will loan him out to anybody although would have been a fantastic signing if we got him. He's younger and already significantly better than Ramsdale.

Molumby would be a great pickup and shoudl be possible hes way down the Brighton pecking order but is a proper ball playing midfiler the kind we need.
Thought the two rule was a PL one, Derby had more than one from Chelsea when Lampard was there

edit ah just seen Liams reply ignore mine

Swansea have done some astute business for not much money and it’s grinding my gears aswell petrie and latibeaudiere are good pick ups for free.
Laird on loan from Man You had a right game at Bristol.

Missed out, big time, if he’s off the WBA. Not sure what the recruitment team or slavisa thinks we need in the midfield because I would argue 90% of our fanbase have observed the need for energy and bite. Thats Molumby profile.

Another option seemingly bites the dust, I’m waiting for us to have pulled some very special rabbits out of the hat. This also IMO dispels the theory that we are waiting for a higher standard of player. Struggle to get much higher than this lad.

Missed out, big time, if he’s off the WBA. Not sure what the recruitment team or slavisa thinks we need in the midfield because I would argue 90% of our fanbase have observed the need for energy and bite. Thats Molumby profile.

Another option seemingly bites the dust, I’m waiting for us to have pulled some very special rabbits out of the hat. This also IMO dispels the theory that we are waiting for a higher standard of player. Struggle to get much higher than this lad.
yeah it is frustrating seth but as you say wonder if were in for a suprise or 2 before the end of august diallo and sessignon would do for a start do get the feeling slav wants to bring a couple of pacey wide players in would just leave 2 more midfielders to come in then 😉

Miguel Azeez going on loan to Portsmouth. One that I’d hoped we’d look at. Might be a bit too young at 18 but from what I’ve seen of him playing for England he’s gonna be a very good player

Moises Caicedo was supposed to be one of these magical players we missed out on when Wilder wouldn’t listen to suggestions. If that’s true we should have knowledge on him already and if he’s available on loan we need to be in for him, wasn’t in the squad for Brighton after being on the bench in the last two and playing in the cup midweek.

One off the list, now go and get the lad from Everton.

Back
Top Bottom