Player Suggestion The Premier League - Last Minute loanees

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HeySethUTB

Reaction score
After getting a feel of what I think we are looking for in the transfer market, I’ve complied a list of potential players of interest. Some on this list haven’t been suggested by myself 👀. Not ITK. Although I have been working through the PFSA Foundation level courses. I’ve missed off Longstaff, Doyle etc because there’re plenty of posts on them already. Please free to add any other suggestions:

Moises Caicedo - 19, CM. Brighton and Hove Albion

A dynamic box to box midfielder, with an engine that allows him to be both an architect-move-the-chains player or a forward-thinking attacker. He’s regarded as one of the most exciting talents to come from Ecuador and as already feature for the national team. Brighton currently have 7 central midfielders on their books and Caicedo has yet to feature on the bench.

Anthony Gordon - 20, AMC. Everton.

An attacking midfielder who strenghs include dribbling to break lines and finishing from distance. He already has some limited Premier League experience after last years Covid-19 crisis forced teams to rest players. Although he made one premier league start this season he was then subsequently left out of squad altogether prompting U23s manager to question whether or not his development lies at Everton or somewhere else.

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall - 22, CM. Leicester City.

A forward-thinking midfielder, who is adaptable to play in three midfield positions. He had an impressive loan spell at Luton last year finishing with 3 goals and 6 assists to his name from 36 starts. He’s yet to feature on the pitch for Leicester City this campaign and faces a pathway of tough competition in order to get into the managers plans.

Conor Hourihane - 30, CM. Aston Villa.

An experienced midfielder with promotions on his CV from the championship, he is notably calm and composed underpressure and has an eye for goal. He posted impressive stats at Swansea scoring 5 goals and 3 assists in just 19 appearance, he certainly still has the class to be a top performer in the championship. He is yet to get any minutes on the pitch for Aston Villa this season, but has featured on the bench.

Jayson Molumby - 22, CM. Brighton.

Described as a warrior and the next Roy Keane by many an Irish counterpart, Jayson Molumby is a midfielder who’s stock in the championship is on the rise. He’s enjoyed successful spells and Millwall and Preston to the point that the former wanted to spend a small fortune on him. His battling displays and positive intent means he’s never out of a game. Although tipped to break into the Brighton squad this season he’s been placed in the U23s and faces some stiff competition in the first team. Article linking us -
https://www.irishpost.com/sport/pla...ne-of-irelands-most-unique-footballers-211839

Caoimhin Kelleher - 22, GK. Liverpool.

The Republic of Ireland stopper progressed through the ranks at Liverpool’s Academy up to first-team duties.Kelleher made his Champions League and Premier League debuts in quick succession, as he deputised for the injured Allison and kept clean sheets in wins over AFC Ajax and Wolverhampton Wanderers respectively. He currently on duty for the U23s.

Phillppe Sandler - 24, CB. Manchester City.

At 24 he’s Manchester City’s forgotten man. Talented enough in his early career to attract the eye of Cristiano Ronaldo‘s agent he signed for Manchester City. He was loaned out to Anderlecht we’re he impressed, although after only 11 appearances, He was plighted with a similar Knee injury to JOC. After successful surgery, that’s kept him out of action for more than a year, he’s back in full training with the first team however he’s down the pecking order and playing for the U23s.

Rodrigo Vilca - 22, AMC. Newcastle United.

Vilca is a versatile Peruvian midfielder who can play centrally or either flank. His main strength is the ability to take on defenders, he is an creative outlet that has the ability to play neat and accurate passes in and around the oppositions box. As such he was due to go on loan last season but suffered a minor injury. His agent is now growing frustrated with the lack of first team opportunities that Bruce is willing to give and pressure from the national side means he needs minutes.

Last edited:

After getting a feel of what I think we are looking for in the transfer market, I’ve complied a list of potential players of interest. Some on this list haven’t been suggested by myself 👀. Not ITK. Although I have been working through the PFSA Foundation level courses. I’ve missed off Longstaff, Doyle etc because there’re plenty of posts on them already. Please free to add any other suggestions:

A dynamic box to box midfielder, with an engine that allows him to be both an architect-move-the-chains player or a forward-thinking attacker. He’s regarded as one of the most exciting talents to come from Ecuador and as already feature for the national team. Brighton currently have 7 central midfielders on their books and Caicedo has yet to feature on the bench.

An attacking midfielder who strenghs include dribbling to break lines and finishing from distance. He already has some limited Premier League experience after last years Covid-19 crisis forced teams to rest players. Although he made one premier league start this season he was then subsequently left out of squad altogether prompting U23s manager to question whether or not his development lies at Everton or somewhere else.

A forward-thinking midfielder, who is adaptable to play in three midfield positions. He had an impressive loan spell at Luton last year finishing with 3 goals and 6 assists to his name from 36 starts. He’s yet to feature on the bench for Leicester City this campaign and faces a pathway of tough competition in order to get into the managers plans.

An experienced midfielder with promotions on his CV from the championship, he is notably calm and composed underpressure and has an eye for goal. He posted impressive stats at Swansea scoring 5 goals and 3 assists in just 19 appearance, he certainly still has the class to be a top performer in the championship. He is yet to get any minutes on the pitch for Aston Villa this season, but has featured on the bench.

Described as a warrior and the next Roy Keane by many an Irish counterpart, Jayson Molumby is a midfielder who’s stock in the championship is on the rise. He’s enjoyed successful spells and Millwall and Preston to the point that the former wanted to spend a small fortune on him. His battling displays and positive intent means he’s never out of a game. Although tipped to break into the Brighton squad this season he’s been placed in the U23s and faces some stiff competition in the first team. Article linking us -
https://www.irishpost.com/sport/pla...ne-of-irelands-most-unique-footballers-211839

The Republic of Ireland stopper progressed through the ranks at Liverpool’s Academy up to first-team duties.Kelleher made his Champions League and Premier League debuts in quick succession, as he deputised for the injured Allison and kept clean sheets in wins over AFC Ajax and Wolverhampton Wanderers respectively. He currently on duty for the U23s.

At 24 he’s Manchester City’s forgotten man. Talented enough in his early career to attract the eye of Cristiano Ronaldo‘s agent he signed for Manchester City. He was loaned out to Anderlecht we’re he impressed, although after only 11 appearances, He was plighted with a similar Knee injury to JOC. After successful surgery, that’s kept him out of action for more than a year, he’s back in full training with the first team however he’s down the pecking order and playing for the U23s.

Vilca is a versatile Peruvian midfielder who can play centrally or either flank. His main strength is the ability to take on defenders, he is an creative outlet that has the ability to play neat and accurate passes in and around the oppositions box. As such he was due to go on loan last season but suffered a minor injury. His agent is now growing frustrated with the lack of first team opportunities that Bruce is willing to give and pressure from the national side means he needs minutes.
Had considered molumby myself and given his age/profile I’d image there’s a chance of a perm or loan to buy there

Dewsbury-Hall was on the bench for Leicester last night...

Either Gordon or Molumby would be great additions. Not sure we should be talking to Everton though if they're trying to take Jebbison off us for £5m!

Apologies BerksBlade, meant to say Pitch, he’s featured on the bench in both premier league fixtures so far. Agree, Molumby would be at the top of my list, a player of his quality in Brightons U23s seems like a crime.

Vilca is also an interesting one, seems like there’s question marks over his physicality up at Newcastle hence why Bruce isn’t giving him game time. Might be worth a punt, because we have no one in the side with his technical ability and his agent wants him to European footbal. Hourihane well it’s just Hourihane, been he done it no messing about.

Last edited:

A forward-thinking midfielder, who is adaptable to play in three midfield positions. He had an impressive loan spell at Luton last year finishing with 3 goals and 6 assists to his name from 36 starts. He’s yet to feature on the pitch for Leicester City this campaign and faces a pathway of tough competition in order to get into the managers plans.

Could add:
Elanga
Shoretire (although I don’t think he’s ready for the championship yet)
Samuel Edozie
Cole palmer

Yogi I can’t see Molumby getting anywhere near the Brighton first 11, The lad Caicedo is a serious talent and even he’s not getting much of a look in at the moment.

Tried not to include players that have been previously mentioned by other posters RE:Tommy Doyle. adamawdhali Cole Palmer is a good shout G+Axg is over 1 per 90 minutes. Not sure Edozie or Shoretire are ready for championship football, having said that Elanga post very similar stats. May be wrong they would give us width, trickery and pace.

Tried not to include players that have been previously mentioned by other posters RE:Tommy Doyle. adamawdhali Cole Palmer is a good shout G+Axg is over 1 per 90 minutes. Not sure Edozie or Shoretire are ready for championship football, having said that Elanga post very similar stats. May be wrong they would give us width, trickery and pace.
Ojo from Liverpool could be another one. Not sure how well he did at cardiff though

Yogi I can’t see Molumby getting anywhere near the Brighton first 11, The lad Caicedo is a serious talent and even he’s not getting much of a look in at the moment.
Yeah I can see them wanting to only loan caicedo given the type of player he is. But at 22 as a midfield destroyer who’s done well in the championship I can see molumby being available on a longer term deal.

Ojo definitely slipped my mind. 5 goals and 7 assists in 41 last season. Top ten player in the assists stats surrounded by players from the promoted sides plus Wilson and Elliot. adamawdhali

HeySethUTB mcatee at city would be another alongside Doyle who looks ready for a loan also harwood-bellis at city

The midfield is crying out for a player like him as well, his aggression and energy would give the whole team a lift players like fleck and Norwood would have to up their game Yogi. I worry that we haven’t enquired hence the potential signing of guedioura.

The midfield is crying out for a player like him as well, his aggression and energy would give the whole team a lift players like fleck and Norwood would have to up their game Yogi. I worry that we haven’t enquired hence the potential signing of guedioura.
I agree I think the interest in Vieira shows they know they need a destroyer I am surprised we’ve not been reported as at least kicking the tyres on him.

Crysencio Summerville? 19 year old Dutch midfielder at Leeds. Was on the bench for their cup game tonight but didn't get on. Spent all his time tearing up PL2 so far.

Looks like Molumby didn't play for Brighton tonight. Not injured is he?
Don’t think so he played 70 minutes for their under 23’s at the weekend. I just think his time is up at Brighton and they’re trying to shift him on like slater and smith for us.

i wouldnt rule sessignon out yet we know slav likes him and theres been bits and pieces about spurs being interested in berge maybe both going opposite ways on loan and we also know nuno has always spoken well of us in the past

BerksBlade very much involved in the U23s, weird one because they were turning bids down for him recentl, many brighton fans believed he could break through into their first team squad and it hasn’t happened. Yogi Swansea are sniffing around him now, (reported yesterday) would suit there style and ours. If we lose out on another quality signing to division rival I’m going to go insane.

BerksBlade very much involved in the U23s, weird one because they were turning bids down for him recentl, many brighton fans believed he could break through into their first team squad and it hasn’t happened. Yogi Swansea are sniffing around him now, (reported yesterday) would suit there style and ours. If we lose out on another quality signing to division rival I’m going to go insane.
Swansea have done some astute business for not much money and it’s grinding my gears aswell petrie and latibeaudiere are good pick ups for free.

Not sure what the plan for Ryan Sessignon is at Tottenham. He give them flexibility on the left because he can play anywhere on that side, but with players like Son, Bergwijn and the recently signed Gil he’s not going to be playing left winger/attacker. The only hurdles are what level he wants to play and his wages/loan fee may be problem. ancientblade. He would be an amazing signing tho.

Swansea have done some astute business for not much money and it’s grinding my gears aswell petrie and latibeaudiere are good pick ups for free.

looking back at some of the loanees they have had you can see why they have had success. Adding quality to what they have got while playing a in very possession based and premier league friendly style. Makes them attractive, to top players wanting to develop.

Theres no way were getting Kelleher, besides the fact we already have Davies and cant loan 2 from the same club, he is locked in #2 at Liverpool and no way they will loan him out to anybody although would have been a fantastic signing if we got him. He's younger and already significantly better than Ramsdale.

Molumby would be a great pickup and shoudl be possible hes way down the Brighton pecking order but is a proper ball playing midfiler the kind we need.

Gerremallin!

Back
Top Bottom