The new manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ve already seen enough to know that Slav isn’t good enough to take us back, worst performance I’ve seen since Southend at home I think we need a more attacking manager like Wilder back with better attacking coaches like sharp in a player/coach role because this has not been good enough

Did you say the same about Wilder after that Southend game then?

Did you say the same about Wilder after that Southend game then?
Said exactly the same to mates on our WhatsApp group, I left Southend match at HT to get home to watch Olympic cycling which yes I get reminded about frequently, difference is Wilder had some of his men in already and was working to get them used to the system, Slav for one reason and another hasn't got any signings in yet and had hardly any pre-season so for me he needs time like any new manager and sysyem, lets review again after 10 league games.

I’ve already seen enough to know that Slav isn’t good enough to take us back, worst performance I’ve seen since Southend at home I think we need a more attacking manager like Wilder back with better attacking coaches like sharp in a player/coach role because this has not been good enough
If we are going to get rid of managers after only 2 games then that puts us in the same league as Watford. Oh, wait they're Premier League aren't they?

Anyway it's still a resounding vote of confidence for our manager from me.

Language Bert, this is not the place to use words like buffoon.

Appalled, comments like that should be reserved for posts after the 9pm watershed. I feel a strongly worded email to my local member of Parliment coming on.

I’m just an angry blade who is voicing his opinion the recruitment has been awful for years and has not shown any sign of getting better need to be looking at players with a creative spark as playing 3 strikers will never work and sharp is finished
I get your angry but the recruitment for last 4 and a bit years was Wilder's I said yesterday he bought and got rid of Robinson, and brought in Burke that was astute NOT. You cannot judge Slav on 2 games the board need to let him build his own team, now I don't know how true this statement is.

Liverpool have agreed to let 26-year-old English defender Ben Davies join Sheffield United on a season-long loan.

Slav needs time but will our board be patient enough he knows what he's doing, he's taken 2 teams to PL so he's no dumpling.

I get your angry but the recruitment for last 4 and a bit years was Wilder's I said yesterday he bought and got rid of Robinson, and brought in Burke that was astute NOT. You cannot judge Slav on 2 games the board need to let him build his own team, now I don't know how true this statement is.

Liverpool have agreed to let 26-year-old English defender Ben Davies join Sheffield United on a season-long loan.

Slav needs time but will our board be patient enough he knows what he's doing, he's taken 2 teams to PL so he's no dumpling.
You can't explain to the perpetually deluded.
Some people just want or need something to complain about, currently it's tge length if time to get deals done, now you could point out that 5 clubs had offers in for Davies, all 5 met Liverpools criteria, and it was left to Davies and his agent to go over each offer and decide, then point out Davies would have to consult his family regards moving, and where they might prefer to live, and all the other options, sadly that wouldn't be judged as good enough proof that it wasn't the Clubs fault for dragging their heals.
Fact of life, quality players with have numerous offers, and options, crap players won't and deals will be done quickly, but none of that matters, its Uniteds fault for not kidnapping him 2 months ago, and keeping him hostage until he signed a contract.
These same people would have a complete meltdown if their boss made any changes to their workplace, hours or locations!

Not sure he’s what we need mate he’s clearly got talent and is good at playing the ball but we've been struggling in the air and from what I’ve heard that is a weak area of his game so in my personal opinion we should explore other areas and find someone who matches what we need not the first person we are offered

Not sure he’s what we need mate he’s clearly got talent and is good at playing the ball but we've been struggling in the air and from what I’ve heard that is a weak area of his game so in my personal opinion we should explore other areas and find someone who matches what we need not the first person we are offered
Yeah because we were only offered one player, you haven't got a clue regards the number of players offered, those avaliable and those the management team shortlist.

Back
Top Bottom