The new manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tyrannosaurus

Reaction score
I’ve already seen enough to know that Slav isn’t good enough to take us back, worst performance I’ve seen since Southend at home I think we need a more attacking manager like Wilder back with better attacking coaches like sharp in a player/coach role because this has not been good enough

I’ve already seen enough to know that Slav isn’t good enough to take us back, worst performance I’ve seen since Southend at home I think we need a more attacking manager like Wilder back with better attacking coaches like sharp in a player/coach role because this has not been good enough
If its okay to judge someone after two games, its safe to judge someone on one post,, sorry but your not good enough seen enough to know, worst post for a while, we need better.

If its okay to judge someone after two games, its safe to judge someone on one post,, sorry but your not good enough seen enough to know, worst post for a while, we need better.
I’m just an angry blade who is voicing his opinion the recruitment has been awful for years and has not shown any sign of getting better need to be looking at players with a creative spark as playing 3 strikers will never work and sharp is finished

Having had the self awareness to only make 6 posts in over 3 years , why did you have to go and spoil it all ?

Please kindly rearrange this sentence…
End friend you a are bell my…

Bert has just read your very brief posting history.
You advocated signing Jon Parkin and Connor Sammon.

You're either a Wednesdayite or a buffoon....or perhaps both.

Hi Stegosaurus here

I concur. He's clueless. I reckon we could be in a relegation fight. I said we could drop twice long before anybody else.

Wednesday beat what is the poorest team in div 3 as 11 points in last 18 games shows and suddenly they are pissing the league again
Mind you no owl alive that attends games has ever sung champions as they haven't won a title of any division in 62 years

One win in S6 and out they come…. 😴😴😴

So, you don't think this is 'work in progress' and we have some time to bleach Wilderball out of the playing system?

Watch this space.

pommpey

I’m just an angry blade who is voicing his opinion the recruitment has been awful for years and has not shown any sign of getting better need to be looking at players with a creative spark as playing 3 strikers will never work and sharp is finished
This is not Slav's fault though.

Wednesday beat what is the poorest team in div 3 as 11 points in last 18 games shows and suddenly they are pissing the league again
Mind you no owl alive that attends games has ever sung champions as they haven't won a title of any division in 62 years
Wait till they get a sellout against Fleetwood tomorrow evening.

Back
Top Bottom