The most sheffield united bottlejob yet

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Give it a rest. It’s been 1 minute since the game ended stop moaning. We are all mad about today. No fight no desire. Midfield needs to change. That’s it. Onto Wednesday.
13/14 points clear with a game in hand.. All whilst playing absolutely shite. Performances are the same, we've just stopped getting lucky. Absolutely woeful manager. Plan A and plan A only. Expect the interview to be "we had chances to win the game" "it's not ideal, but we'll get back on the grass" Fuck off with your pathetic excuses hecky.

Chickens are coming home to roost. We’ve played like crap for months on end but managed to keep up the illusion by nicking points and the benefits of a misfiring chasing pack. Now we’ve got the equivalent of us in 18/19 breathing down our necks and our performances are garnering the results they deserve. Were we in a false position all season? Maybe. Our fixtures seem to be difficult every week now. Every match looks like it’s a banana skin or a tough opposition. At one point today I was daydreaming of ten clear and it all but sewn up. Incredibly naive to think that was going to happen. This team can’t hold this gap against that Boro side over ten games.

Give it a rest. It’s been 1 minute since the game ended stop moaning. We are all mad about today. No fight no desire. Midfield needs to change. That’s it. Onto Wednesday.
Give it a rest are you for real
It’s a given in football give it your all on the pitch not melt away like the snow , simply not good enough today against a poor side at home

It's been like this for 3 months
Don't waste your breath mate

Some of our fans are as gullible as fuck

Anybody with two braincells could see this coming three months ago, the few of us that highlighted it and expressed concern about our slow, boring, shit style of football was slagged off left, right and centre and called allsorts.

But most knew, even if they didn't say it, but this forum has a click of gullible clappers that can't see anything wrong and to mention or express concern is sacrilege

That's depressing when you think about it, 10 point świng. Can you remember when we were 14 clear?
Can you remember anyone being 14 points clear with two thirds of a season played, and then blow it.

I suppose it's just another of those extraordinary, unbelievable fuck ups specially reserved for the fans of Sheffield United

Chickens are coming home to roost. We’ve played like crap for months on end but managed to keep up the illusion by nicking points and the benefits of a misfiring chasing pack. Now we’ve got the equivalent of us in 18/19 breathing down our necks and our performances are garnering the results they deserve. Were we in a false position all season? Maybe. Our fixtures seem to be difficult every week now. Every match looks like it’s a banana skin or a tough opposition. At one point today I was daydreaming of ten clear and it all but sewn up. Incredibly naive to think that was going to happen. This team can’t hold this gap against that Boro side over ten games.
Illusion or delusion? 😂

Can you remember anyone being 14 points clear with two thirds of a season played, and then blow it.

I suppose it's just another of those extraordinary, unbelievable fuck ups specially reserved for the fans of Sheffield United
Remember when Keegan was ridiculed?

Newcastle let slip an 11 point gap.

We're in the process of letting slip a 14 point one.

Unreal.

Boro's for is incredible and I think Akpom has scored something like 9 in 8.

But we have ourselves to blame. We've lost what 4 out of 6? Even a point in those games on average and we'd be looking good.

Lost every big game we've gone into, in the league. In excluding Spurs as that was a free hit.

Not listened to his interview. Is it going to just make me more angry with him?

Spineless, slow to react, no movement, fleck in the first half ! Jesus wept!

Just wank, and it's been like this for a while.

Always been a fan of Flecky but I thought he retired during the first half.

Players playing thier contracts down, club rudderless, owner fucking about god knows where, board and manager completely disinterested and a fraud trying to buy the club..

With a clown show like this in the backroom these results are to be expected.. Something is terribly wrong with this team, they looked like they'd never seen a fucking football yesterday..

And they don't give a fuck, some of them won't get another team or another contract most of them don't deserve one on yesterday's performance..

We've done now for autos, a big part of that is the players and manager have just given up.... It'll be about money when it all pans out, you'll see..

Luton were fucking bollocks, that's how bad we are now..

Without doubt a far worse bottle job than anything else we've ever done, especially any one off play off final etc

Even with the gap at its biggest nothing was guaranteed, because the performances weren't good enough. They needed to improve, they didn't. We needed to sign players, we didn't

We've asked for this to happen and are getting exactly what we deserve

I just don't know what this will do to our fans, because they were defeatist enough before this. In fact this is another thing that's had a negative effect. Support has been poor and the players must have felt the fans lack of belief. But if that lack of belief is bad now, fuck knows how bad it'll be forever more after this

Back
Top Bottom