The amount of abuse Jack Robinson gets is shameful

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Saw an individual in the shoutbox wished death on him following the Preston match. Just like ol’ Brian wished it on Lundstram a couple of times last year. Either some take following the Blades far too personally or are just prone to the odd moronic outburst. Regardless, if fully grown men do that on a forum then God knows what he receives on his socials.
I'd suggest they are not yet nor ever might reach "Fully grown men "status.🤔

Didn't put a foot wrong for me again today.

By continuously bumping this title you're just reinforcing something that isn't true any more and hasn't been for some time

Contender for player of the season?
The nominees for the player of the season
Jack Robinson
Errr Maureen the tea lady
Errrrrr the lad who delivers the pies is a very polite young man

Just give him the fuckin arm band.

Bar the young lads and gorgeous George he’s one of the only players I want to see in a United shirt next season. He’s showed more fight and passion than most of the squad put together.

Just give him the fuckin arm band.

Bar the young lads and gorgeous George he’s one of the only players I want to see in a United shirt next season. He’s showed more fight and passion than most of the squad put together.
Definitely captain material, reminds me of morgs, limited ability but now knows where that is, no nonsense defender, scares oppo and in a battle you’d give each other a nod and get the fuck stuck in

Top lad and possibly only one to leave this season head held high

Back
Top Bottom