Team vs Arsenal?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agreed, I think that will be asking for trouble, especially playing 4 at the back.

I imagine Brewster/Archer will both play about 45 minutes each anyway so discussing who starts may well be irrelevant.
We don't have many strikers that can defend, or at least help out defensively.
Ndiaye was amazing at defending from the front and McBurnie defending set pieces.
These forwards are purley attackers, which is fine, as long as we are creating chances and defending well at the back.
We're currently doing neither.

Surely since it’s simply not fair that we don’t have better players to choose from, arse will play a hugely weakened team to make it more of an even contest for the neutral?

Hecky rests players for wolves game, packs team with kids, we win and just like when Doyle & McAtee came in , we go on a long unbeaten run!
Realistically
Wes
Baldock Trusty RobboThomas
McAtee Souza Hamer Osborn
Archer Brewster

Hecky rests players for wolves game, packs team with kids, we win and just like when Doyle & McAtee came in , we go on a long unbeaten run!
Realistically
Wes
Baldock Trusty RobboThomas
McAtee Souza Hamer Osborn
Archer Brewster
Surely since it’s simply not fair that we don’t have better players to choose from, arse will play a hugely weakened team to make it more of an even contest for the neutral?
Fielding U16 then ?

We’ll start bright and get a couple of early chances,miss em,heads will drop and get we’ll get shafted,happens regularly.
Start Brewster he’ll shoot on sight and he might even sneak an early goal……dream on.

I do think Brewster will start.
In Heckys pre match he said he wants him to be at his best for 60min and wouldn't expect him to be in full swing for a full 90, he gave the impression that he's even told Rhian that.
Could just mean it hypothetical I suppose.

I think Brewster is one of Heckys favourites, and get the impression he really wants him to succeed.

The problem is, Archer, McAtee and Brewster offer very little out of possession. So even if we were ballsy enough to go 433, it would be suicide with those 3 up top.
Am I officially ITK!?
Nah, but I'm as clued up as the ones that pretend to be.

Back
Top Bottom