Team vs Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Y'know I was gonna make some shit up like Billy Sharp has scored our first league goal in the last 3 seasons, the reality is it's 3 of the last 4 seasons and he's still our best finisher get him in there.

Ramsdale
Bashan, Egan, Robinson
Baldock, Ampadu, Berge, Lunny, Stevens
Burke, Brewster

For me Ampadu, Berge and Brewster have to be core of the team this season and starting as many games as possible and remainder of team built around them.
Stevens needs to improve Lowe is after his place
Lunny it’s only a matter of time

Ramsdale

Baldock
Egan
Ampadu
Stevens

Berge
Fleck
Lundstrum

Burke
Mcburnie
Brewster

That’s the answer in my opinion.

Was Brewster registered in time to play? Thought I saw earlier that he wasn't.

Rammers

Bash Egan Stevens
Baldock Ampadu Berge Fleck Lowe
McGoldrick Brewster

Was Brewster registered in time to play? Thought I saw earlier that he wasn't.

He's had his team changed on the official Fantasy Premier League site and is available for selection. Usually when a player is ineligible they have a flag like for Harrison below (playing parent club). It may just be an oversight on their behalf, but it is run by the Premier League so maybe they know the registration details better than us?

Brewse.JPG

Papers reporting that he wasn't registered in time to play on Sunday.

Bloody fax machine playing up again. Does it count if we pushed the send button 10 hours before cut off?

Ramsdale
Basham Egan Robinson
Baldock Berge Ampadu Osborn Stevens
McGoldrick Burke
Subs:
Foderingham, Jags, Lowe, Fleck, Lundstram, McBurnie, Sharp;
Presume Brewster ineligible?

Rammers
Furious Bash Eggs Lowe
Berge EASport
Burke BreworDidz Ozzie
Oli

Surely we can backdate his signature on the form, I know some backstreet accountants and legal boffins from the s6 area who would have no problems with that. What could go wrong?

Watching Liverpool v Arsenal last night all we need do is pressure them high as they play out from the keeper then watch for the long ball they send after the 3rd pass. They did it so many times last night and the long ball went straight to Liverpool who just came straight back at them. Not saying we are like Liverpool but they were so predictable last night pretty sure CW will watch it and come up with a plan.

With regards to refs are there any left that do us a favour ?
I don;t want refs to do us favours just one who gets his decisions right will do me.

Y'know I was gonna make some shit up like Billy Sharp has scored our first league goal in the last 3 seasons, the reality is it's 3 of the last 4 seasons and he's still our best finisher get him in there.
What he’s done in previous seasons has no bearing on picking a side for tomorrow. He is not a PL starter, we have better options.

Wasn’t the other one Simon Stainrod ??

Found out ages ago when my Grandad was alive that I was related to him something like my Nans brothers grandson or something like that and I'd actually kicked a ball around in the garden with him when I was like 3 or 4 but I cant remember. Always meant to trace the family tree see if it was true.

What he’s done in previous seasons has no bearing on picking a side for tomorrow. He is not a PL starter, we have better options.
Agreed it was a flippant remark however who in the United squad puts the ball in the back of the net better than Sharp?
Mousset (inj) and possibly Brewster though I'm keeping my powder dry on that for now.

Back
Top Bottom