ComedyClub
Well-Known Member
I think he's talking shite.In the pre-match conference Wilder stating how he thinks 3-4-3 works and should have produced 'deserved' results versus Wolves & Stoke.
Nailed on it's 3-4-3 tomorrow.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
I think he's talking shite.In the pre-match conference Wilder stating how he thinks 3-4-3 works and should have produced 'deserved' results versus Wolves & Stoke.
Nailed on it's 3-4-3 tomorrow.
We got deserved results, what’s he on aboutIn the pre-match conference Wilder stating how he thinks 3-4-3 works and should have produced 'deserved' results versus Wolves & Stoke.
Nailed on it's 3-4-3 tomorrow.
The only possible reason for under using a fit Seriki and Donovan in this squad is having a run of very good results.Donovan is being used very sparingly and I have a horrible feeling that Seriki is going to find himself playing second fiddle to Choudhury once he’s fit, but I really hope I’m wrong on that.
Is that Docherty next to our POM or another out of contract signingWashbags worth more than my car
Tell me Docherty doesnt drive in wearing those flip flops?
We’ve got to keep the Bangladeshi Blades happy.Donovan is being used very sparingly and I have a horrible feeling that Seriki is going to find himself playing second fiddle to Choudhury once he’s fit, but I really hope I’m wrong on that.
If I had a raging erection before I read this team I’d be extremely flaccid now.Cooper
Tanganga McGuinness Kitching
Seriki Peck Phillips McCallum
Donovan
Cannon Bamford
Struggled with this one... not going to lie! Im guessing Femi and Sam are fit now.
we deserved to lose ... i get itWe got deserved results, what’s he on about
He doesn't look quite that old to meIf Ayew comes on at 60 whose replacing him at 70?
He runs like it though!He doesn't look quite that old to me
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?