Team v Lincoln City?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm expecting a big improvement considering we needed a 3 week break according to our manager, no excuses now, had a full pre season, brought in his oldies and had 3 weeks of training etc

Cooper
Seriki/Doherty, Tanganga, kitching, McCallum
Peck, Phillips, Arblaster
Donovan
Bamford, One/BBD
 



I'm expecting a big improvement considering we needed a 3 week break according to our manager, no excuses now, had a full pre season, brought in his oldies and had 3 weeks of training etc

Cooper
Seriki/Doherty, Tanganga, kitching, McCallum
Peck, Phillips, Arblaster
Donovan
Bamford, One/BBD
Don't disagree with that its just Tanganga in the middle of a three that worries me he doesn't dominate and is a poir reader of the game needs to be right side with a good communicator in the middle
 
If i see 3-5-2 saturday i’ll be staggered. 4-3-3 has been blatantly obvious the best way to go all season.

Cooper
Seriki JT Kitching Burrows
Choudruy Phillips
Peck
Donovan Bamford One

Peck playing as an 8 box to box, 2 wide players playing on the same line as Bamford, full backs playing high. 2 centre mids playing as a box with the centre halves giving us a base so other 6 can go and attack. This is our quickest team and probably our most threatening , covers all bases.

(If Seriki isn’t fit, Choudruy to rb and Rothwell into midfield)
Having thought on it further, I also wouldn’t be against playing BBD up top. He’s been quite interchangeable between LW and CF over the years and I fact he’s played 99 times as CF, next up is left wing with 65 and right wing with 54.

I’d be playing 4-3-3 and if I had one tweak for January it would be to get another creative player who can play on the left and get rid of a centre forward, preferably Cannon and to put the money towards Academy progress. I’d also see if I could sell Tanganga and perhaps bring in Souttar or perm Kitching and get another CB on loan.
 
Having thought on it further, I also wouldn’t be against playing BBD up top. He’s been quite interchangeable between LW and CF over the years and I fact he’s played 99 times as CF, next up is left wing with 65 and right wing with 54.

I’d be playing 4-3-3 and if I had one tweak for January it would be to get another creative player who can play on the left and get rid of a centre forward, preferably Cannon and to put the money towards Academy progress. I’d also see if I could sell Tanganga and perhaps bring in Souttar or perm Kitching and get another CB on loan.
BBD shouldn't be in the starting 11
 
If i see 3-5-2 saturday i’ll be staggered. 4-3-3 has been blatantly obvious the best way to go all season.

Cooper
Seriki JT Kitching Burrows
Choudruy Phillips
Peck
Donovan Bamford One

Peck playing as an 8 box to box, 2 wide players playing on the same line as Bamford, full backs playing high. 2 centre mids playing as a box with the centre halves giving us a base so other 6 can go and attack. This is our quickest team and probably our most threatening , covers all bases.

(If Seriki isn’t fit, Choudruy to rb and Rothwell into midfield)
Choudhury was shite previously when we played him in midfield, he was then surprisingly decent at RB.
He's now shite at RB so could he be decent in midfield,? I doubt it.
 
Cooper

Choudary JT Kitchen Burrows

Phillips
Sereki Donavan

Peck

Bamford. Cannon
 
Choudhury was shite previously when we played him in midfield, he was then surprisingly decent at RB.
He's now shite at RB so could he be decent in midfield,? I doubt it.
I’m going to go with ‘he’s probably just a bit shite’.
 
I'm expecting a big improvement considering we needed a 3 week break according to our manager, no excuses now, had a full pre season, brought in his oldies and had 3 weeks of training etc

Cooper
Seriki/Doherty, Tanganga, kitching, McCallum
Peck, Phillips, Arblaster
Donovan
Bamford, One/BBD

It’s changed now mate it will be “wait for enforcements in January” “the board know exactly what is needed”
 
Cooper

Choudhury Tanganga Kitching McCallum

Shackleton Peck Phillips Arblaster

Bamford BBD

Ayew to come on after 60 minutes, Donovan to come on last 2 if we need a goal.



No pace, no width, no forruns. Just how Wilder likes it.
 



All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom