Team v Lincoln City?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Joined
Jul 13, 2022
Messages
11,554
Reaction score
17,308
Cooper

Tanganga McGuinness Kitching

Seriki Peck Phillips McCallum

Donovan

Cannon Bamford


Struggled with this one... not going to lie! Im guessing Femi and Sam are fit now.
 



Cooper

Tanganga McGuinness Kitching

Seriki Peck Phillips McCallum

Donovan

Cannon Bamford


Struggled with this one... not going to lie! Im guessing Femi and Sam are fit now.


I would play Bamford up top on his own with Donovan and Peck in behind him with Arblaster or the best of the pensioner midfield players in the midfield four.
 
Any news on Ryan One
He told someone in the petrol station the other week (when he had a picture with a Blade and Seriki) that he'll be available after the international break as well..
But like some has already said, next week is AFTER it, and so is January June 2027
 
If i see 3-5-2 saturday i’ll be staggered. 4-3-3 has been blatantly obvious the best way to go all season.

Cooper
Seriki JT Kitching Burrows
Choudruy Phillips
Peck
Donovan Bamford One

Peck playing as an 8 box to box, 2 wide players playing on the same line as Bamford, full backs playing high. 2 centre mids playing as a box with the centre halves giving us a base so other 6 can go and attack. This is our quickest team and probably our most threatening , covers all bases.

(If Seriki isn’t fit, Choudruy to rb and Rothwell into midfield)
 



Seriki is unlikely to be fit.
...........................Cooper

Doherty Tanganga Kitching McCallum

............................Phillips

..................Blaster..............Peck


Donovan..................................Chong

........................ Bamford



If Seriki isn't fit, we shouldn't be trying to play wing backs so I would go with the above.

Chong has had a good international break, 2 wingers playing wide would create space for Peck to move forward
 
If i see 3-5-2 saturday i’ll be staggered. 4-3-3 has been blatantly obvious the best way to go all season.

Cooper
Seriki JT Kitching Burrows
Choudruy Phillips
Peck
Donovan Bamford One

Peck playing as an 8 box to box, 2 wide players playing on the same line as Bamford, full backs playing high. 2 centre mids playing as a box with the centre halves giving us a base so other 6 can go and attack. This is our quickest team and probably our most threatening , covers all bases.

(If Seriki isn’t fit, Choudruy to rb and Rothwell into midfield)
I do like this team.

I like the idea especially of BBD dropping out and backing Oné.

Until we find our feet or Arblaster gets fit and picks up form then I’m not against playing Choudhury in his proper position and having him as a defensive Shield and letting Phillips be as much play maker as destroyer.

Peck should be an 8 like he was before he had to step in for Arblaster.

It also makes you think towards what can happen in January.

I really do hope that Cannon retains interest and we can offload him in January for someone desperate for a tilt (even if that get sent straight to the Academy or BLUT roof; I don’t see him as a lone striker and I don’t see what can happen to see him increase his value.

I’d probably rather rotate with Bamford, Oné, BBD and Ayew as lone striker, worh one on the left wing (or Chong) and perhaps look at Pepple in January (if Cannon sold) as more of a type given three of those mentioned will be out of their deals with us come the summer. I’d certainly be seeing if we can offload Campbell unless there is a massive upturn.

Whilst Chong is ok I’d accept any half decent bid for him and perhaps loan a quick winger or no 10, depending on how the recent change works. I hope 4-3-3, I suspect some three at the back approach; not convinced.

By January, I’d imagine Rothwell and Riedewald will have played their way out of the reckoning worh hopefully Phillips, Choudhury, Peck and Arblaster at the forefront. I still don’t see the point in Shackleton if he’s not stepping in at right back during this period. It would be nice if Blacker could emerge as an option in lieu of a Rothwell.

You’d have another go at offloading McGuinness. I’m sure Chris will continue his fixation with Souttar. I’d also consider pushing Tanganga out and pairing Souttar with Kitching and potentially seeing if I could reshuffle and sign him. Then potentially get a loan CB.

There must be some considerations on contracts. Those not showing a willingness to re-sign and approach the last 12 months must be fair game for bids in January.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom