Team for Huddersfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The midfield needs improvement, until then, our strikers won’t get a sniff. For me though, McBurnie and Brewster should start every game. We need them to gel as a partnership, and hopefully they will get the service. But while ever we aren’t delivering the balls, there’s no point in changing the strikers. So they might as well be on the pitch getting game time.

The amount of people saying Freeman is truly astonishing

---------------Verrips------------------

--Baldock--Egan--Davies--RND/Rob-

----------Berge-----Osborn-----------

--Bogle------Brewster-----Freeman--

--------------McBurnie----------------

Providing we can get our midfield sorted I'd like to think that a Jebbo and Brewster partnership could become our new Dean and Agana with McB dropping back.

Morning all, long time forum lurker, first time poster, so be kind.

Berge’s performance p1ssed me off so much on Wednesday I was trying to think of the last time we got a result when he played. From looking back I make it - of the last 23 games he’s been involved with we’ve lost 22 (happy to be corrected).

Of course the record in between isn’t incredible, it’s been a tough 18 months, but it is far better from me.

The fellas an enigma, definitely talented but shouldn’t be playing for me, especially if his heads not in it as appeared Weds night.

Morning all, long time forum lurker, first time poster, so be kind.

Berge’s performance p1ssed me off so much on Wednesday I was trying to think of the last time we got a result when he played. From looking back I make it - of the last 23 games he’s been involved with we’ve lost 22 (happy to be corrected).

Of course the record in between isn’t incredible, it’s been a tough 18 months, but it is far better from me.

The fellas an enigma, definitely talented but shouldn’t be playing for me, especially if his heads not in it as appeared Weds night.

Tip of the iceberg. Neither he, Norwood or Fleck should be wearing the shirt right now. We are woefully lacking in midfield.

I agree, he might be able to fit in to a team that is full of quality players which sadly not us at the moment. We have had a glimpse of what he can do, but for a big guy he's to easily knocked of the ball. Any physical stuff puts him out of the game and to slow for me.
Cash in for me, use the funds to strengthen.

The only thing I’d add is boggle instead of baldock and potentially fleck instead of ozzy but lets be honest, ozzy deserves it more. I don’t get why we rarely play mcburnie and Brewster together. Our two expensive strikers. One big and good in the air with good link up while they other is smaller, quicker and a quality finisher. Give the bastards a chance to build a partnership. Bogle instead of baldock cause I’m sick of seeing him turning into happy feet when he has a chance to cross

Back
Top Bottom