Team for Huddersfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Harry's Game

Reaction score
………………………………….…Foddrers (reluctantly)

………………....Bash………………Egan……….Davies…..

Bogle…………………………………………………………………..RND

…………………Norwood (reluctantly)…………Brunt……

………………………………..…….Freeman

………………………..Jebbison………………..Brewster….

Berge need to be sold urgently to raise funds, Fleck is completely finished, Verrips, Burke and Robinson should never play for us again, Disdy is shot of confidence and Sharp should only be off the bench in future…McBurnie can go as well for me.

After watching that shit tonight I’m becoming apathetic again. If they don’t give a flying fuck, why should I????

Verrips

Bogle
Egan (reluctantly, pile of wank)
Davies
RND

Basham (cdm)
Berge
Freeman

Brewster
Mcburnie
Smith

Get as many young players in there as possible. At least they still have their own careers to play for unlike some of our geriatric pricks

He won’t play 3 at the back. It is killing us.

………………………………….…Foddrers (reluctantly)

………………....Bash………………Egan……….Davies…..

Bogle…………………………………………………………………..RND

…………………Norwood (reluctantly)…………Brunt……

………………………………..…….Freeman

………………………..Jebbison………………..Brewster….

Berge need to be sold urgently to raise funds, Fleck is completely finished, Verrips, Burke and Robinson should never play for us again, Disdy is shot of confidence and Sharp should only be off the bench in future…McBurnie can go as well for me.

agree with this but I’d still play Baldock

League 1 Wes or Olsen
Bash Egan Davies
Bogle berge new cm/Norwood RND
Freeman
Brewster mcburnie/didz

This is Jokanovic’s first big test for me. The lineup tonight was strange and very Wilder. They completely let him down and we need to see a drastic change to the lineup on Saturday.

I think we should go 5-2-3

Honestly at this point, I think our only option is to just bypass the midfield (what midfield?)

Play direct balls forwards, Norwood and Berge peppering balls either over the top or through to the strikers playing off the shoulder but otherwise a solid back 8 doing all the defensive work and playing on the counter attack, sometimes Bogle/Osborn get involved for crossing the ball in

Verrips
Bash - Lopata - Davies
Bogle————————-Osborn
Berge - Norwood

Brewster Jebbison Mcburnie​

As limited as our midfield options are, I can't stomach watching Berge again. Until we find our Aldi version of Claude Makalele - we do not have the players to carry his reliably gutless performances.

Verrips
Bash Egan Davies
Baldock Brunt Norwood RND
Freeman
McBurnie Brewster

Subs: Foderingham, Osborn, Robinson, Fleck, Bogle, Jebbison, Sharp.

Typing that side out is depressing - I have zero confidence in Verrips & Norwood whilst clutching at straws with Freeman, RND, McBurnie & Brewster to produce something we've never seen evidence of.

As long as Fleck, Norwood, Verrips, Robinson and McGoldrick are sitting out, I'll be happy with it. If Berge doesn't smarten up, add him to the list as well.
Wes
Bogle Egan Davies Osborne
Berge Brunt
Freeman
Burke Jebby Brewster

4-1-3-2

Olsen
Bogle - Egan - Davies - RND
Basham
Freeman - Berge - Brunt
Jebbison - McBurnie​
Olsen would have to be in quarantine for a fortnight…. unless we sign a British based keeper it’s Wes or Verrips

No disrespect to Huddersfield, but if we can get it half right on Saturday, it might be the kind of game that can help kickstart things.

On the flip side, if we are poor again, it could get a bit toxic!

..............McBurnie
Freeman..............Brewster
----Fleck--Norwood
Ozzy----------------Baldock
--Davies--Egan--Basham
----------Me------------

slav has to start davies freeman brewster and mcburnie must win game even at this early stage

Back
Top Bottom