Team for Burnley/Carabou

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

10-0 win

promotion
Reaction score
Foderingham

Rodwell/Bryan Jagielka Robinson

Lowe Osborn Amadou Slater Bogle

Burke McGoldrick

some youth added maybe, can't see us using many from monday night

Mickey mouse cup

Verrips (is he still here?)
Bogle (give him 45 mins)
Bash (fittest man on planet)
Jags
Robinson J.
Keane on Bryan
Lundstram (90 minutes, plus make him run round pitch for 30 mins after)
Norwood (replace with Ampersand after 45 mins).
Ossie
Burke (for 45 mins)
Some kid from U18s

Last edited:
I have a feeling Wilder is going for a good cup run this season so we might get a strong team Thurs especially as its PL opposition.

Not Ramsdale - Robinson, Jagielka, Basham - Osborn, Norwood, Ampadu, Slater, Bogle - Burke, Sharp

Give Lowe, Didz and Berge minutes off the bench

Get stiffs in and some minutes on board for those short....fk winning this...we do not want injuries..or further injuries away at Millwall...

It will be a strong side as we are are still getting players up to speed. They need gametime.

Because Wilder said he’s not had much game time pre season and was “out on his feet” last night and needs more minutes to get match fit.

That good enough for you? 😄

No not really if he’s not fully fit more chance of injury ...you want to risk him in a non event match ...well if that’s what you think ...good luck to you🤓🤓

ps..don’t reply with a full seminar on Covid 19

I know the plan prior to last night was a weak team, lose narrowly and go out without any issue. Not sure whether performance last night has changed that. Wilder doesn’t give a shit about a cup run, and wants out ASAP

Ramsdale
Basham Egan O’Connell
Bogle Norwood Lowe
Lundstram Fleck
McGoldrick Burke

Subs: Foderingham, Jagielka, Ampadu, Berge, Osborn, McBurnie, Sharp;

I hope he doesn’t play Basham next to Jags. It’s not fair on him to have to do the job of 2 players.

I think we need to put a strong team out, like the Arsenal cup game, get some minutes and cohesion, with a few new lads.

Ramsdale
Bogle Basham Egan JOC Lowe
Berge Ampadu Osborn
Burke McBurnie/ New striker hopefully

as the first team have clearly not played together during pre season I agree, non of them will Be tired and ALL Of them need game time

Play any cunt , who gives a fuck , Mondays the important game we need a win asap in the prem !

How have I missed that we've got Millwall away if we win?! Another shit draw.

I know the plan prior to last night was a weak team, lose narrowly and go out without any issue. Not sure whether performance last night has changed that. Wilder doesn’t give a shit about a cup run, and wants out ASAP

Thanks for the update Knilly...

Back
Top Bottom