Swizzler makes national press

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Now then The Crab. Whats all this bullshit you're spouting? Clearly it was me, with my connections to Chinese Dave, who convinced the National Press to run this story, in an effort to get Jerry Cheung some kudos and S24SU some publicity . Foxy and I were scheming all night trying to find the best way possible to do this.

During a last minute call to SwissBlade on his Vertu Gold Plated cell phone he agreed that his comment could be used in exchange for a penthouse suite in Jerry Cheung's (AKA Chinese Dave's) new tower block, a life time supply of fortune cookies and a quick go on Kelly Brook. Foxy couldn't promise any of these, but did have a poster of Kelly from his bedroom wall c.1989 which he offered Swiss. He agreed and the contract was signed.

As a result of this S24SU has had almost eleventyseventyfourteen click throughs from various websites including tesco.com, porhub.xxx and narrowboatweekly.net. Revenue from ads has increased 10 fold to 11p a month.

Crab Industries? Pah!

He's obviously contacted them with his quote the media whore

Although that isn't the full story.

My PR company promised a Full page article on the back of 3 national papers, a movie deal, Strictly Come Dancing, a TV series on Channel 5 and a go on Kelly Brook.

You will have to do much better than one shitty little quote if you want to become a serious contender to take the "media whore" title off Greenwich Blade

;)

Although that isn't the full story.

My PR company promised a Full page article on the back of 3 national papers, a movie deal, Strictly Come Dancing, a TV series on Channel 5 and a go on Kelly Brook.
Everyone, don't be fooled by the persona above.
He may appear confident but he so indecisive.
Take the first sentence. Not the full story. He means he only told them half.
He even got offered a ticket but his reply was "Ooh I don't know, I'm half way round the world and only half way through my shift. Also the only transport to the airport is a halftrack and what with Ryanair cancelling half their flights and I think because we have only half our strikers fit....."
And he went on and on.
It is simply the Myth of Swiss.

a life time supply of fortune cookies and a quick go on Kelly Brook. Foxy couldn't promise any of these, but did have a poster of Kelly from his bedroom wall c.1989 which he offered Swiss. He agreed and the contract was signed

Kelly was 10 years old in 89!

Everyone, don't be fooled by the persona above.
He may appear confident but he so indecisive.
Take the first sentence. Not the full story. He means he only told them half.
He even got offered a ticket but his reply was "Ooh I don't know, I'm half way round the world and only half way through my shift. Also the only transport to the airport is a halftrack and what with Ryanair cancelling half their flights and I think because we have only half our strikers fit....."
And he went on and on.
It is simply the Myth of Swiss.
See you in court! :D

Now then The Crab. Whats all this bullshit you're spouting? Clearly it was me, with my connections to Chinese Dave, who convinced the National Press to run this story, in an effort to get Jerry Cheung some kudos and S24SU some publicity . Foxy and I were scheming all night trying to find the best way possible to do this.

During a last minute call to SwissBlade on his Vertu Gold Plated cell phone he agreed that his comment could be used in exchange for a penthouse suite in Jerry Cheung's (AKA Chinese Dave's) new tower block, a life time supply of fortune cookies and a quick go on Kelly Brook. Foxy couldn't promise any of these, but did have a poster of Kelly from his bedroom wall c.1989 which he offered Swiss. He agreed and the contract was signed.

As a result of this S24SU has had almost eleventyseventyfourteen click throughs from various websites including tesco.com, porhub.xxx and narrowboatweekly.net. Revenue from ads has increased 10 fold to 11p a month.

Crab Industries? Pah!

Clearly we have some sort of Coca Cola / Pepsi thing going on :)

Back
Top Bottom