Super League Hokey Cokey

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
You put your whole club in
Your whole club out
In, out, in, out
But when it comes to nowt

You do the chokey-chokey
And a turnaround
Super League’s a roundabout!

Oh, Arsenal, Tottenham, Juvé
UEFA’s going to win through Fair Play
You’re going to have to see things our way
Fans first, (so) clubs last, rah, rah, rah!

Your whole club out
In, out, in, out

You do the chokey-chokey
And a turnaround

View attachment giphy.mp4

Laughing my bollocks off at them cunts.

They all thought that taking their multi-billion dollar business into an elite level structure closed off to anyone who couldn't afford to join would just be swallowed down as acceptable after some initial objections. And the explanation:

"We're doing it to save football"

Fuck off. In fact, fuck off and die, wishfully of some debilitating disorder which renders them helpless, hopeless and dignity-free, evacuating their bowels regularly into their underpants so their relatives and carers have the distasteful yet wholesomely deserved task of changing their clothes at least five times a day, cursing their actions as they wipe caramac-coloured shit off their hands and digging it out of their fingernails with their Mont Blanc pens. If this doesn't happen, I hope every single blood-letting, venal, shark-eyed cock-licking bastards involved in this scheme has a protracted shit within the next 24 hours and it consists of a barbed-wire wrapped hedgehog pulling a vinegar-soaked rag attached to a heavyweight bowling ball which is carefully sized to initiate multiple damaging splits and tears in the old hoop as it is passed.

Now that Man City and Chelsea have heard football fans speak, feared their wrath and soiled their own collective shift, the rest of the shady cuntflaps left looking at each other can just back the fuck down and remember which set of fans put them where they are, and they aint Korean, Singaporean, Chinese, Indian or fucking Qatari. They wear the club badge of the city of community they represent. If they want to chase the Chinese dollar, fuck off and build a team over there and take your mardy-arsed, shitty-attituded, theatrically-diving, cat-masturbating, grossly-overpaid players with you, you despicable, greedy fucking bastards.

European Super League with teams like Spurs and Arsenal? Suck my shiny, fat, veiny, pretty-gross-to-even-look-at-let-alone-put-in-your-mouth plums and hum Greasy Chip Butty. Twice.

pommpey

STOP PRESS: All English teams have withdrawn now. But they are still cunts.

When HRH bought into our club, I'm sure I read somewhere that he was a big baseball fan ? and would have preferred to buy a Baseball club, but the rules in the USA don't allow overseas owners'

Now we know why....... ;)

Your whole club out
In, out, in, out

You do the chokey-chokey
And a turnaround

Was even doing all the movements when I read this!

They all thought that taking their multi-billion dollar business into an elite level structure closed off to anyone who couldn't afford to join would just be swallowed down as acceptable after some initial objections. And the explanation:

Fuck off. In fact, fuck off and die, wishfully of some debilitating disorder which renders them helpless, hopeless and dignity-free, evacuating their bowels regularly into their underpants so their relatives and carers have the distasteful yet wholesomely deserved task of changing their clothes at least five times a day, cursing their actions as they wipe caramac-coloured shit off their hands and digging it out of their fingernails with their Mont Blanc pens. If this doesn't happen, I hope every single blood-letting, venal, shark-eyed cock-licking bastards involved in this scheme has a protracted shit within the next 24 hours and it consists of a barbed-wire wrapped hedgehog pulling a vinegar-soaked rag attached to a heavyweight bowling ball which is carefully sized to initiate multiple damaging splits and tears in the old hoop as it is passed.

Now that Man City and Chelsea have heard football fans speak, feared their wrath and soiled their own collective shift, the rest of the shady cuntflaps left looking at each other can just back the fuck down and remember which set of fans put them where they are, and they aint Korean, Singaporean, Chinese, Indian or fucking Qatari. They wear the club badge of the city of community they represent. If they want to chase the Chinese dollar, fuck off and build a team over there and take your mardy-arsed, shitty-attituded, theatrically-diving, cat-masturbating, grossly-overpaid players with you, you despicable, greedy fucking bastards.

European Super League with teams like Spurs and Arsenal? Suck my shiny, fat, veiny, pretty-gross-to-even-look-at-let-alone-put-in-your-mouth plums and hum Greasy Chip Butty. Twice.

pommpey

So, taking a stab in the dark here, you don't care either way then...?

pommpey

Theyve been wanking cats off as well?! Tha bastards! 😆

pommpey

Will be interesting to see what happens now they have U turned

Its like youve been married for many years, but a younger wealthy bird takes your eye and you take her out for romantic evenings, plotting your soon to be new rich life

Your missus finds out so you agree to back off and return to the marital home

What torture and torment would Mrs Pomp bestow upon you?

Hope they get some form of retribution, but somehow I think they wont.

Its like youve been married for many years, but a younger wealthy bird takes your eye and you take her out for romantic evenings, plotting your soon to be new rich life

U can come back into the house but ur sleeping on the couch... oh and no more VAR favourable decisions going ur way

In Coronation Street, Tyrone
IMG_0435.JPG
Has moved from this
IMG_0434.JPG

to this
IMG_0436.JPG

Maybe the ESL is not such a bad idea after all😀

Maybe it’s just a ploy to get UEFA to increase the places for English clubs from 4 to 6 so that the big 6 have a 95% chance of a guaranteed income each year. And maybe the Spanish & Italian clubs are after increased places too? The losers would be the smaller East European countries. We’ll see.

pommpey

Like for the STOP PRESS bit. Didn't enjoy the description of your balls one bit.

Couldn't see it making a world of difference to most teams personally, the top six have so much money to play with their already in a league of their own anyway...... ;)

Whilst you have eulogised over the issue with language I could never put into print, I cannot but agree with you more than 100%.

Even relegation looks better today!

UTB

MTLBWY

What made me laugh was that Arsenal fan guy some Youtuber or whatever on Radio 1 yesterday saying something has to be done because "Young People" dont watch Football anymore and its in slow decline !

Tell that to all the U18 Grass Root footballers up and down the country, Boys AND Girls !

Doesnt matter now the whole ESL thing has collapsed and wont be happening.

This Super League thing is nothing new it rears its head every decade and then whimpers away when the money men lose their arguement. I think this year its the closest its been to happening, on paper at least and once again its a massive fail.

Sod off Yanks ! Leave our Football (not bloody Soccer) game alone !

:)

Time to launch the World United League. We will take the 3.5 billion sponsor contract. Already 5 of the world’s finest under contract 😁

pommpey

Not keen on ESL then Pommps? Good to see you back to your old self- agree with every single expletive!!🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom