summer (sort of) window

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Two things I want out of a Rumour Mill thread.

1) ITKers dropping multiple nuggets of gold / horseshit

giphy.gif

2) GIFs everywhere I look

giphy.gif

Can't understand why people.get worked up.about itk posters
Its just a bit of fun on a football forum if it bothers you stay out the rumour mill

Best bit of the transfer window.

We’ve waited a few seasons for three or four seemingly big hitters (aka ITKers who can spell) to duke it out on Rumour Mill.

I’m bloody loving it! 🤣

Two things I want out of a Rumour Mill thread.

1) ITKers dropping multiple nuggets of gold / horseshit

giphy.gif

2) GIFs everywhere I look

giphy.gif

I confess, I'm a complete hypocrite.

I'm obviously here for the rumours but think the people giving info that they've been trusted not to pass on are wankers.

Nothing more annoying than people having a go at those giving a bit of info in here. Jesus Christ, they’re not dishing out state secrets. It’s just a bit of transfer talk. Oh no, someone knows we like Josh King! We’re screwed! If you don’t like it, get out of the rumour mill (the name is sort of a give away).

From working in the industry I can confirm that most rumours in the press and amongst fans are already weeks or even months old. Most of the information posted by the "ITK" here is a month old already.

I’m a big fan of the dodgy phots that appear. Is it? Isn’t it?
Who’s this getting out of a car at Meadowhall in a baseball cap, hoodie up and wearing shades!

WUM spoiled his sen with Isak. I believed the rest and was OK maybe ITK until the £30m bid for one of the hottest young strikers in Europe.

Sheffield United make opening offer of €15m for summer target - Sport Witness

I've just made a huge mistake in watching an Isak video and reading an article about him. Now I'm desperate to sign him, unrealistically, based on a WUM!
I made exactly the same mistake. 99.99% sure it's not true, but that 0.01% still means the dream is alive!

I think it's fair advice that your source would prefer you to be more vague. I doubt they'll get fired from what you've said so far though. Unless they work for Blades (or don't exist 😏).

No need to argue anyway.
S2 member “source” > Me “can’t say” > S2 member> “bullshitter “.
S2 member “source “ > Me “Premier league head of recruitment “ > S2 member “I'd imagine his employers wouldn't be keen on him spreading round transfer information, I'm not the only one in this thread whos said this about you sharing such definitive detail on a source this btw” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 UnFeckinBelievable. Stop the premier league! They’ve just called an emergency meeting. Forget Covid-19. Forget the transfer ins and outs, because somebody on the S2 forum using a back to front name of their record signing is exposing one of our staff. Call the police! Fair enough. Rather risk him being put in jail, the next time I hear of anything concerning us, I’ll keep it to myself.

Sheffield United make opening offer of €15m for summer target - Sport Witness
Offer them £20M. Get him signed. Let’s put Henderson coming back to bed. We need a permanent keeper. As much as I like Hendo if we can get this guy for that much then we should do it.

Best bit of the transfer window.

We’ve waited a few seasons for three or four seemingly big hitters (aka ITKers who can spell) to duke it out on Rumour Mill.

I’m bloody loving it! 🤣

No big hitter and I have told you before on a bankside that I know agents within the professional football game. Agents talk, just like we do on here.

I’m a big fan of the dodgy phots that appear. Is it? Isn’t it?
Who’s this getting out of a car at Meadowhall in a baseball cap, hoodie up and wearing shades!

Imagine how hard it'll be this season, baseball cap, hoodie up, shades, and a mask! We'll be analysing the length of his shins and a small patch of skin with a mole on it that's uncovered between his temple and cheekbone.

No big hitter and I have told you before on a bankside that I know agents within the professional football game. Agents talk, just like we do on here.

I don’t doubt it, but proofs in the pudding. ITKers only as good as their last confirmed deal!

"Hey Agent! Long time no see, how's the wife and kids?"
"Sheff United are buying John Swift but it's just going tits up."

I know its mad! Especially over a socially distancing BBQ and lots of beers🤣🤣🤣🤣 A good listen though.

Back
Top Bottom