summer (sort of) window

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Outing him? If it’s legit? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 How’s that then?

I'd imagine his employers wouldn't be keen on him spreading round transfer information, I'm not the only one in this thread whos said this about you sharing such definitive detail on a source this btw, you seem to be obsessed with trying to have me argue with you for some reason though, I dunno bit weird really.

A for outing him there are only 20 such roles in the Premier League, 19 if you consider we don't have the playoff winner yet, you have just narrowed down to 19 the amount of people it could be where you got the information. Wouldnt be too hard for the club to figure out who it is from 19 possible people so yeah you did kinda out your source.

Anyway probably best if you just hit ignore to my posts you trying to bait me is getting kinda old fast, do us both a favour.

I think it's fair advice that your source would prefer you to be more vague. I doubt they'll get fired from what you've said so far though. Unless they work for Blades (or don't exist 😏).

No need to argue anyway.

Not really read this thread. Take it or leave it I don’t mind but here’s an overall update.

The John Swift situation is a bit of a mess. Goalposts changed at last minute but we’re still pursuing.

Cabango interest not BS, we’re also keen on him but not at the figure being quoted.

No idea about Stanislas, not heard anything about it.

Goalkeeper situation - £12.5m already tabled for Ramsdale, the deal is currently hinging on his agent. Trabzonspor want £22m for Cakir and won’t budge.

Striker - Josh King, as above same again re agent.

Contact made with Bruge (Dennis). Dependant on King deal, £18m opening bid (inc. add ons) at the ready (they valued him at £25m! excluding ad ons).

Not really read this thread. Take it or leave it I don’t mind but here’s an overall update.

The John Swift situation is a bit of a mess. Goalposts changed at last minute but we’re still pursuing.

Cabango interest not BS, we’re also keen on him but not at the figure being quoted.

Goalkeeper situation - £12.5m already tabled for Ramsdale, the deal is currently hinging on his agent. Trabzonspor want £22m for Cakir and won’t budge.

Contact made with Bruge (Dennis). Dependant on King deal, £18m opening bid (inc. add ons) at the ready (they valued him at £25m! excluding ad ons).

You summarising this thread or is this the information that you "know"?

Some reyt snakes at our club :rolleyes:

I have also been told that fees have been discussed for both King and Ramsdale with Bournemouth and are obtainable, however wages, relegation clauses in contracts, etc, etc are potential blockers for both deals.

This is In(theknow)ception

based on the stats and comparisons being shared around on here, and looking at the lad’s age and prospects this still looks like a good deal

It might represent good value for money, but that doesn't mean we can necessarily pay it.

So is the Isak link bullshit

I'd rather we went the extra mile for Cakir. Not a big fan of Ramsdale.

ArcticRiz walks into Rumour Mill like...

giphy.gif

ArcticRiz with confidential information he's been trusted with like...

View attachment 87120
Not sure how to break this to you but if transfer info affected actual deals then no deals would ever get done because rumours/info is going to be in the mainstream media regardless (some accurate, some not).

Not sure how to break this to you but if transfer info affected actual deals then no deals would ever get done because rumours/info is going to be in the mainstream media regardless (some accurate, some not).

Totally agree, a lot of dealings by all clubs leak through other sources, other than the FC, it's just some of the fan bases are sceptical of rumours, because a lot of it can be BS, as we all know.

Agents are the biggest snakes

Us mere mortals just hang on to any snippets that appear the slightest bit credible, whoever and wherever they may originate from

Agents just try to do their job, by looking after their clients. The blades model is to always look after the FC first and foremost, which is how it should be, but the league that we now conduct ourselves in play by a different set of rules (i.e. Villa, etc).

Can't blame the Agents, blame the league and other FC's for this mess.

I'm glad you think it's ok to betray a friend/colleague.
The only way he could have done that is to share info about what other clubs are doing. Even that is highly unlikely to affect anything but it’s the only thing that potentially could.

Theoretically that could scupper a deal if the selling club finds out about the potential interest from the rumour (before they find out themselves from the actual interested party) and decides to hold out for it.

It would rarely ever get to that stage because contact by the buying club will have been made by then in 95% of cases, but it’s still not something he would probably ever share just incase the selling club didn’t already know.

I won’t respond further after this, but it's a myth worth debunking.

This is the rumour mill afterall, so perhaps it's not a section of the forum that is best suited to you.

Wasn't bothered about Ramsdale one way or the other except to land a keeper on a 'permanent' but 12.5m seems a bit rich.
Not sure about Dennis seems to be more of a winger which we have with Robinson.
I'm getting the same feelings about these targets as I did last year.
Glad we have Bettis on board to get the best deal, I don't think we've paid over the odds yet and we have had some bargains

I for one don't really care about likes, I don't have any social media accounts of any sort, but do have friends who work within the professional football bubble outside of SUFC.

Fixed it for you.
Anybody with real itk information

a) doesn’t have detailed information. Likely just the player names and costs.
b) certainly doesn’t share anything that will get people sacked on the internet.

Anybody with real itk information

a) doesn’t have detailed information. Likely just the player names and costs.
b) certainly doesn’t share anything that will get people sacked on the internet.

All depends on the people that you talk to regarding the happenings within the professional football arena I suppose?

Back
Top Bottom